Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

I apologize if I came across as sounding harsh; but it’s best for all of us if we stay under RMN’s radar.
I'm new to this and didn't know. All I did was ask why I didn't see it, a simple question. If they tell me it doesn't count, no big deal, that's fine and I'll thank them for explaining the rules to a new member. I'm not arguing about it, or demanding it.

And to be honestly, for the life of me every time I try to read what the terms of the individual deals are it just seems to activates another link. I can't seem to find where you see the restrictions and rules for each deal. Where do you see that?

I'm new to this and didn't know. All I did was ask why I didn't see it, a simple question. If they tell me it doesn't count, no big deal, that's fine and I'll thank them for explaining the rules to a new member. I'm not arguing about it, or demanding it.

And to be honestly, for the life of me every time I try to read what the terms of the individual deals are it just seems to activates another link. I can't seem to find where you see the restrictions and rules for each deal. Where do you see that?

No Worries! All the terms are located on the left, just scroll down.

Same with Ebates/Rakuten

Last edited:
With the Kroger 4x fuel points, have any of you ordered from the Kroger Gift Card Mall online and received grocery credit on an Amex with bonus cashback from supermarket purchases? In an attempt to get closer to the elusive 14%, I applied for (and was approved for) an Amex Blue card. I am happy to wait for it to come in the mail and just shop at Kroger to buy the gift cards, but I was wondering if anyone knew if the online route worked as well.

With the Kroger 4x fuel points, have any of you ordered from the Kroger Gift Card Mall online and received grocery credit on an Amex with bonus cashback from supermarket purchases? In an attempt to get closer to the elusive 14%, I applied for (and was approved for) an Amex Blue card. I am happy to wait for it to come in the mail and just shop at Kroger to buy the gift cards, but I was wondering if anyone knew if the online route worked as well.
I've tried but just got 1%.

Heads Up Meijer Shopers!

Meijer Mperks: $10 Off $150 Visa Giftcards Valid thru 9/14/19
View attachment 434227
LINK - READ the page and comments too! Very important!
Can you load a Visa GC to Paypal or something to purchase Disney cards through Raise or another site? Wondering how to stack this other than just buying my groceries with the card and using my cash for Disney cards.

Can you load a Visa GC to Paypal or something to purchase Disney cards through Raise or another site? Wondering how to stack this other than just buying my groceries with the card and using my cash for Disney cards.
You can add them to paypal to pay bills or buy other gc's. Note some sites may not allow gc to gc purchase. Ymmv.
That's why I feel you should purchase Visa gc's when other gc offers are available - to help offset the fee on the Visa gc's.
Unfortunately there are no other discounts so I'll just buy a gc that often has a low % at cash back portals.

Have you tried using a different browser?
I use Chrome and Mozilla - I get the same screens on Retail Me Not for both. If you look at my Wallet I have about 5 offerings for each thing when all I was looking for was the term. I am sure I am doing something wrong - just not sure what. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!