Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added California Pizza offer to my Am. Ex. card and won a "Free Small Plate" (not to exceed $15), plus $30 Bonus, and $15 credited to my account. Bought the same as DH 2 - $50 GC's which all four will be given to DS's teachers for Christmas. The "freebie" is for appetizers. For $200 not a bad return!

I honestly don't need the cards for our Dec trip, nor to pay dvc dues in Jan, nor for Feb when I take my dd down for her dcp, and maybe not even for March when we go back to see her lol...But Disney is always there beckoning us back and prices only go up there so I'm buying for whenever we do need them lol. 20% is meh compared to a few years ago but that is as good as it seems to get most of the time now.
I've been debating buying some since I have the offer on 3 cards, but I don't need them anytime soon either. I think I might get them and then cash out some URs to cover the purchase. I almost have myself convinced.

DELETED to avoid confusion but so happy to get positive responses!

Last edited:

I've been debating buying some since I have the offer on 3 cards, but I don't need them anytime soon either. I think I might get them and then cash out some URs to cover the purchase. I almost have myself convinced.
This is exactly what I’m doing! It’s where my URs go these days lol.

I agree! If you have the opportunity to get GC's at a substantial savings it's wise to get them now rather then wait when the offers are not as good. I have enough saved for a trip I haven't even planned yet.

I agree! If you have the opportunity to get GC's at a substantial savings it's wise to get them now rather then wait when the offers are not as good. I have enough saved for a trip I haven't even planned yet.
That’s normally me because we usually go once a year and that’s it but an extra trip popped up this year and my oldest dd will be starting the Disney college program in feb so we will be down there lots more. I’m pretty well situated with GCs but I figure it’s a good time to pad my stash.

Any thoughts on maximizing the Chase offer with the BJs sale? I thought about adding a Roblox card, but it looks like that will be a penny short of the $150.

I tested the Stop and Shop buy $100, get $20 grocery coupon tonight. I bought 2 $100 in separate transactions to test the waters. Both worked great. I will be heading back to S&S tomorrow to buy more....not just Disney, but other cards that I know we will use. This is 20% off + credit card points.....works for me! I typically settle for 10%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter