Disney Gift Card/DVC question

MojitoMiss

Earning My Ears
I received a Disney Gift Card from some dear friends for a substantial amount.:love: My next trip is at the end of the month, so I've already taken care of tickets, etc. I'm wondering if I will be able to use the gift card to pay for my family's Dining Plan at check in at BCV? Has anyone else done this while staying on points? Otherwise, I'll have to do some serious shopping (which I'm sure I could manage.):cloud9:

Thanks for your help!

So long as it's not the disney shopping gift card (which is only useable at disney stores) yes, you can! :)

We too received a couple of Gift Cards from dear friends for Christmas. At check-in at SSR this past March we used the two Gift Cards for our DDP. It was no problem at all. They just verified the cards and entered them into our folio.

Needless to say,the Gift cards just didn't quite cover the DDP and all the stuff charged on the room key - but we had a great time! Pin Trading has really gone thru the roof - but that story is for another thread . . . . . .

We did the same thing back in Dec. I actually had enough gift cards to pay for our dining plan and most of our souvies.

I paid for the DP at check-in, and then went back the night before check-out and used the rest of the gift cards to pay the balance on our charges.

Thanks! I knew this was the best place to ask. :thumbsup2 Now I only have to decide whether to actually use the card for our DDP (the practical choice), or for a few of those fabulous sweaters in the Norway pavillion shop. :cool2:

Thanks! I knew this was the best place to ask. :thumbsup2 Now I only have to decide whether to actually use the card for our DDP (the practical choice), or for a few of those fabulous sweaters in the Norway pavillion shop. :cool2:

A few Dale of Norway sweaters!!! :scared1:

Wow that must have been SOME gift card. You go girl!

A few Dale of Norway sweaters!!! :scared1:

Wow that must have been SOME gift card. You go girl!

:yay: Yep. I was speechless. (Which in my case doesn't happen often.;) )

I swear I've wanted one of those sweaters since I was a teenager. At that time, I didn't have enough $$.....during my college years, I spent it all on Guiness at the Rose and Crown :cool2: .....and after that, I lived in So. Fla. and didn't think I'd ever get any wear out of them.

Now, the planets are arranged just right.......I'm going for it!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter