Disney Gift Card problem

AdamsMum

DIS Veteran
I just logged in to my DGC account to add another gift card and then use them to pay my DVC dues. Both cards that I have on there are marked invalid. Anyone else having problems?

I just logged in to my DGC account to add another gift card and then use them to pay my DVC dues. Both cards that I have on there are marked invalid. Anyone else having problems?
I just checked. Mine all say that too. Must be the website having issues . I have five cards registered (4 with nothing on them , one that should have around $100 ).

I just checked and mine are showing the correct $ amount.
Maybe they are updating the system.
Hugs
Mel

Mine is showing invalid too. :( I’m going to enter it under “check balance” and see what it says. At least there wasn’t much on it....thankfully used them up buying tickets a couple of weeks ago.

ETA can’t check balance at this time. Must be a system thing...

Mine all say invalid too! Came right to the Disboards to see if others were having the same issue! Glad to know I'm not alone!

Hey, I'm having this issue. Any U.S. Disney Gift card I have is fine.

But I have a Canadian Disney gift card with a $25 balance. I phoned the number on the back and it has the funds. But when I tried adding it to disneygiftcards website, it keeps giving me the invalid error message.

Are we not able to add Canadian gift cards?

Hey, I'm having this issue. Any U.S. Disney Gift card I have is fine.

But I have a Canadian Disney gift card with a $25 balance. I phoned the number on the back and it has the funds. But when I tried adding it to disneygiftcards website, it keeps giving me the invalid error message.

Are we not able to add Canadian gift cards?
You should be able too. I’ve added tons of Canadian gift cards on there. I just checked and mine is still there showing the correct balance.

Oh my gosh... I was getting the error message because the gift card was already added! I didn't realize I was trying to add it a second time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter