Disney Gift Cards - Website Problems

Just started working for me. 10 minutes ago. Been trying since yesterday.
Me too! Phew!! I sent a gift card with a friend who’s traveling to Orlando to shop for me, and I really needed it to have enough $$. !!!!

Hi there, first post/reply. I am having trouble uploading the two cards I just bought earlier from Target. Although part of the Account # got accidentally robbed off when removing the security tape thing over the EAN, Any tips.

Hi there, first post/reply. I am having trouble uploading the two cards I just bought earlier from Target. Although part of the Account # got accidentally robbed off when removing the security tape thing over the EAN, Any tips.
Without those last few digits, you're not going to be able to add those cards to the website. If you still have your Target receipt, you can check to see if the unique serial number printed on the receipt matches the sequence of numbers on the GCs. If so, those could be the missing digits that accidentally got scraped off.

The GCs are not worthless because the magnetic strip can still be used, so you may just want to save yourself the aggravation of a phone call to the Disney Gift Card Hotline. They will not be able to assist you because you don't have the full GC #s and you didn't purchase them directly from Disney (where they could have traced the GC # based on your receipt). And Target's customer service is a joke.

Good luck!

Finally able to delete cards for the first time in months (and months)...thank you to everyone who said it was working!

Without those last few digits, you're not going to be able to add those cards to the website. If you still have your Target receipt, you can check to see if the unique serial number printed on the receipt matches the sequence of numbers on the GCs. If so, those could be the missing digits that accidentally got scraped off.

The GCs are not worthless because the magnetic strip can still be used, so you may just want to save yourself the aggravation of a phone call to the Disney Gift Card Hotline. They will not be able to assist you because you don't have the full GC #s and you didn't purchase them directly from Disney (where they could have traced the GC # based on your receipt). And Target's customer service is a joke.

Good luck!
The problem is that one of the cards which I have all the numbers, it still wouldn't upload.

The problem is that one of the cards which I have all the numbers, it still wouldn't upload.
Try using different browsers. Disney websites work best with Chrome.

Have you called the automated gift card hotline to make sure that it has been activated? Target had a problem last week with GCs not getting activated.

Try using different browsers. Disney websites work best with Chrome.

Have you called the automated gift card hotline to make sure that it has been activated? Target had a problem last week with GCs not getting activated.
Which hotline? How long does it take to activate?

Which hotline? How long does it take to activate?
It should only take a couple hours, at most, for a GC to be activated by Target.

The Disney gift card hotline phone number is located on the back of the GC. Call it. It's an automated system. You can find out if the GC was ever activated.

This is what I'm getting:
Oops! Something is wrong.
Invalid card information. Please check your card information and try again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!