Disney Gives Us the Warm Fuzzies - Take Two. TRIP REPORT HAS BEGUN! 1/20 Pg. 92

Lady Lallie

DIS Veteran
Hey There!

I'm back with another Pre-Trip Report. :banana:

How This Trip Came to Be:

My last two trips I was planning were postponed. The first one was going to be in September 2009, I wasn't able to go because I had gastric banding surgery at the end of August. Then Jen & I were planning a make up trip for January 2010 and money issues just got into the way and I had to cancel. It really broke my heart, especially since I had to cancel on Jen. Well...turns out that we came into some unexpected money and I can swing a shorter trip then originally planned in January. Bad news? Jen & I had already canceled everything and she won't be able to join me. :guilty: I totally understand though, I'd just like to see her again!

The Dates:

Saturday January 16th - Tuesday January 19th. Much, much shorter than I had originally planned with Jen but I'm just happy to be getting to Disney at all.

The Resort:

Pop Century. This breaks my heart just a teeny bit. I was really excited about staying at POFQ with Jen but that is not in the cards for this shorter, cheaper trip.

The Cast:

Me, Leslie or LL on the DIS. I'm 27, originally from Maine but have been living in Massachusetts for the last three years. I'm married to a wonderful man, Marc. I'm obsessed with planning Disney trips and on any given day have at least three future trip ideas running around in my brain.

JanPTRAgain006-1.jpg

This was taken tonight after I had my haircut. :laughing:

JanPTRAgain001-2.jpg

Marc & I, a few weeks ago.

And that's it...

or is it?

:rolleyes1

JEN! :yay:

Yep! When I told Jen I could swing a January trip afterall, she decided that she would not be joining me since she had canceled her time off request and since we were planning on going in October together, she was just going to focus on that.

Until her husband, Phillip, pointed out that with my shorter trip she already had that Monday & Tuesday off and that she should just go with me! THANK YOU PHILLIP!

When Jen told me that, I had tears in my eyes. I am so happy that she can join me and that I can see her again. :hug:

jenatmk-1.jpg

Jen in September.

jenandllmay09-1.jpg

Jen & I in May 2009.

We've already done a lot of planning in a few short days so stay tuned for more planning fun!

Chapter Links:
1. You are reading it!
2. A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That.
3. The Plans: Day 1 & 2.
4. A Little Christmas Cheer.
5. The Plans: Day 3.
6. Cookie Day Fun.
7. Ch...Ch...CHANGES!
8. The Revised Itinerary....So Far.
9. The Itinerary: Part 2. Plus a Mystery ADR Hint & New Resort.
10. A Very Important Date!
11. 30 Days Until Disney World Warm Fuzzies.
12. 29 Days Until Disney World Warm Fuzzies.
13. 28 Days until Disney World Warm Fuzzies.
14. 27 Days Until Disney World Warm Fuzzies.
15. 26 Days until Disney World Warm Fuzzies.
16. 25 Days until Disney World Warm Fuzzies.
17. 24 Days until Disney World Warm Fuzzies.
18. 23 Days until Disney World Warm Fuzzies.
17. 22 Days until Disney World Warm Fuzzies.
18. 21 Days until Disney World Warm Fuzzies.
19. 20/19 Days until Disney World Warm Fuzzies.
20. 18 Days until Disney World Warm Fuzzies.
21. 17 Days until Disney World Warm Fuzzies.
22. 16 Days until Disney World Warm Fuzzies.
23. 15 Days/In Two Weeks...
24. 14 Days/In Two Weeks...
25. A Real Update.
26. 13 Days/In Two Weeks...
27. 12 Days/In Two Weeks...
28. 11 Days/In Two Weeks...
29. 10 Days/In Two Weeks...
30. 9 Days/In Two Weeks....
31. 8 Days until Disney!
32. Cold Weather Freakout.
33. 7 Days!!!
34. Packing Mayhem.
35. 6 Days!!!
36. 4 Parks 1 Day Extravaganza.
37. 5 Days!!
38. 4 Days/Twitter Link
39. Packing Notes.
40. 3 Days/Weird Dream
41. Jen's Packing Update.
42. 2 Days!!
43. Twas the Night Before Disney...
44. Today is the Day! Tomorrow is Jen's Day!
45. We're Home! We're Home!
46. The Trip Report has Begun!

Yea! I am first... perhaps! And I am so excited you are back on the boards that I see!

So glad Jen is joining you!

LL you look great! You can see in your face the weight loss even from the pic of you and Marc!

:cool1::banana::cool1::banana:WOOT!!! I'm so excited for us!!!!!!!! We are going to have so much fun!!! Yes our plans are fabulous and many secret emails have been sent back and forth with many planning details!!!! I can't wait!!! Disney here we come in 2010 YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Man I love our new pictures!!! We're going to be gorgeous at Disney!!!!

Yes thank Prince P because it was definitely a blonde moment that was keeping me from realizing I could join you afterall LOL!!! I'm glad I married a smart guy!!!

I am here! I am so glad things are working out!! (And your hair looks really cute!:cutie:)

Yeay!!! A new pre-trippie!!! I love your new haircut!!! You look absolutely fabulous, LL!

How exciting that Jen does get to go with you after all!!! :yay:

Page 1...Yay me!

and Jen is going after all? Yay for both of you!!! :cheer2:

BTW, LOVE the new tickers! (and both of you are looking FABULOUS!!!)

So exciting!!! I can't wait to read about y'all's new plans. Both of you are looking fabulous too.

You people play with my mind too much!

We're on.
We're off.
We're here.
We're there.

Do you not realize I have my own head games to take care of???

The Disney Devil and Dave Ramsey have each chosen a shoulder to sit on and jump and down on about my slightly possible March trip with a friend.

You can swing it.
No you can't.
Just two nights.
Two nights will turn into four.
You'll probably get a code.
Flights are expensive.
Maybe they'll go down.

They're driving me nuts, :eek:
so how am I supposed to handle your ups and downs and ons and offs, too, girl???

And
by
the
way...

I'm in. :cool1: :cheer2:
And Page 1, at that!

And how nice of me to let you stay at my Pop, too, right? :dance3:
You forgot that part. :)

LL!!! and Jen!!! That is just soooo cool that you get to go together after all!!! I am just so happy for you what great fun and luck!!!!

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

LL, your hair style looks extremely flattering! Did you straighten it? Did your hair dresser do that? the layers, etc. enhance your face, looks great. I am really impressed the difference is dramatic! Your weightloss is apparent! All in all it will come with time, and that is awesome that you are making such progress! The hair style really makes it noticeable...I have naturally curly hair, and I straighten mine no problem... That style looks so different on you, really stylish and you look very pretty! :hug:

I am so excited to hear all about your plans!!!!!! :yay:

Hey LL! What fantastic news! I'm glad you hear that Jen will be joining you after all. :thumbsup2 When I saw the title I was wondering if Jen would somehow come along. Sounds like you two are having fun already planning this all out. Looking forward to itinerary 1.0.

:goodvibes Oh I am So Happy for you both! :cool1: Thank Goodness for that smart Husband! Prince P really is a Prince Jen! :thumbsup2 It may be very short but it will be VERY SWEET! Can't believe I am going to miss you by less than a week! :sad1:

I'm in!! I'm so excited that you get to go after all! :banana:

You are looking fantastic by the way!

Yea! I am first... perhaps! And I am so excited you are back on the boards that I see!

So glad Jen is joining you!

LL you look great! You can see in your face the weight loss even from the pic of you and Marc!
Thanks! I can really notice the weight loss now, even from pictures that were taken in October. :thumbsup2

:cool1::banana::cool1::banana:WOOT!!! I'm so excited for us!!!!!!!! We are going to have so much fun!!! Yes our plans are fabulous and many secret emails have been sent back and forth with many planning details!!!! I can't wait!!! Disney here we come in 2010 YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Man I love our new pictures!!! We're going to be gorgeous at Disney!!!!

Yes thank Prince P because it was definitely a blonde moment that was keeping me from realizing I could join you afterall LOL!!! I'm glad I married a smart guy!!!
Oh, I am still thanking Prince P! I was so thrilled when you said you would be able to join me! :banana: The sad thing is that I didn't even remember that you had those days off either. :laughing:

Hello, it's page 1 for me!
:thumbsup2

:rotfl:

I am here! I am so glad things are working out!! (And your hair looks really cute!:cutie:)
Thanks! It's not looking as cute today but isn't that always the way? :rotfl2:

Yay, a new LL pre-trippie! Can't wait to read along on this one!
Thanks for joining in!

Yeay!!! A new pre-trippie!!! I love your new haircut!!! You look absolutely fabulous, LL!

How exciting that Jen does get to go with you after all!!! :yay:
Thanks CP. I'm thrilled with the way my haircut came out yesterday.

Page 1...Yay me!

and Jen is going after all? Yay for both of you!!! :cheer2:

BTW, LOVE the new tickers! (and both of you are looking FABULOUS!!!)
We truly are looking fabulous! :thumbsup2

I'm in! So excited that you get to go after all!:cool1:
Thanks, I'm so happy that I can make this trip work out.

So exciting!!! I can't wait to read about y'all's new plans. Both of you are looking fabulous too.
Thank you! I think we are both feeling really good.

You people play with my mind too much!

We're on.
We're off.
We're here.
We're there.

Do you not realize I have my own head games to take care of???

The Disney Devil and Dave Ramsey have each chosen a shoulder to sit on and jump and down on about my slightly possible March trip with a friend.

You can swing it.
No you can't.
Just two nights.
Two nights will turn into four.
You'll probably get a code.
Flights are expensive.
Maybe they'll go down.

They're driving me nuts, :eek:
so how am I supposed to handle your ups and downs and ons and offs, too, girl???

And
by
the
way...

I'm in. :cool1: :cheer2:
And Page 1, at that!

And how nice of me to let you stay at my Pop, too, right? :dance3:
You forgot that part. :)
Oh, you crack me up MeMom! That is how I feel and it's all floating around my head. :rotfl2:

I wouldn't be sad if you kicked us out of your Pop and we had to stay at Port Orleans....:rolleyes1 :rotfl:

LL!!! and Jen!!! That is just soooo cool that you get to go together after all!!! I am just so happy for you what great fun and luck!!!!

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

LL, your hair style looks extremely flattering! Did you straighten it? Did your hair dresser do that? the layers, etc. enhance your face, looks great. I am really impressed the difference is dramatic! Your weightloss is apparent! All in all it will come with time, and that is awesome that you are making such progress! The hair style really makes it noticeable...I have naturally curly hair, and I straighten mine no problem... That style looks so different on you, really stylish and you look very pretty! :hug:

I am so excited to hear all about your plans!!!!!! :yay:
Thank you so much! Yes, the hair stylist straightened it yesterday after my cut. Today I let it curl again just to see how it'd look but I'm liking the straighter hairdo. The hairdresser actually told me I had beautiful hair yesterday, NO hairdresser has ever said that to me they usually just tell me how crappy my hair is. :rotfl2:

Hey LL! What fantastic news! I'm glad you hear that Jen will be joining you after all. :thumbsup2 When I saw the title I was wondering if Jen would somehow come along. Sounds like you two are having fun already planning this all out. Looking forward to itinerary 1.0.
Oh yes, we are having lots of fun!

:goodvibes Oh I am So Happy for you both! :cool1: Thank Goodness for that smart Husband! Prince P really is a Prince Jen! :thumbsup2 It may be very short but it will be VERY SWEET! Can't believe I am going to miss you by less than a week! :sad1:
Prince P is a Prince for sure! This will be such a sweet trip no matter how short!

I'm in!! I'm so excited that you get to go after all! :banana:

You are looking fantastic by the way!
Thank you! I'm feeling fantastic!

How wonderful that you get to go to WDW together after all!! :goodvibes

And just to repeat the obvious once more: you look fantastic in the newest picture!! :thumbsup2

Well of course you started this 10 minutes after I got off the boards last night!! I'm really excited for you and Jen!! YAY!

Your hair looks super cute too!
Can't wait to hear about the next round of plans!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter