Disney Gives Us the Warm Fuzzies - Take Two. TRIP REPORT HAS BEGUN! 1/20 Pg. 92

Leslie wanted me to let you all know that she found her documents with her extra clothes!! So now she is on her way to the airport all set to go!!!! So you are all stuck with me until tomorrow!

Darn I missed a final Good Bye to you LL ! Darn work got in the way! Well I can still let Jen know :) and she can relay our wishes !

Hope your adventure is fabulous ! Thank you again for
sharing your trip with us!

Leslie wanted me to let you all know that she found her documents with her extra clothes!! So now she is on her way to the airport all set to go!!!! So you are all stuck with me until tomorrow!

Stuck with you? I think it's more like get to hang out 1 more day!

A few minutes of plan time before the kids come back in and caught up on the last 3 pages! Jen,we'll keep you company for the next day!

Jen........you and LL have a blast of a good time!!!! I am hoping and praying that your trip is filled with good weather, great food, safe travel, and NO BLISTERS!!!!!! Stay safe, stay healthy, and take us all with you in your hearts!!!!! Oh how we all wish we were tagging along in your suitcases!!!!! Can't wait until you all return to hear about all the fun!

Off for your great adventure together!!! :goodvibes We'll all be in your pocket enjoying it with you!! Hope you have some mighty big pockets... :lmao:

Okay so what I'm about to admit to you guys....means I love you all...because only about a handful of other people are privilege to this special blonde moment in my life....so (insert deep breath) here's my tale...

About mid-October shortly after the Birthday extravaganza I was getting back into the groove of work, especially getting ready for my club's homecoming truck. The theme was Mardi Gras so the truck was all decked out in masks and beads and to be even more festive we decided to wear masks we made ourselves. So the night of the parade we're all dressed up but there was one glitch...my mask didn't fit over my face because of my glasses. No big deal, I would take my glasses off and I'd let Prince P drive and I would sit passenger and throw beads and candy to the crowd. So placing my glasses in my lap the parade began and we had a great time. Our truck got 3rd place...GO US and as we were cleaning up I couldn't find my glasses...but they were in my lap. I began to panic, did they fall out of my lap when I got out of the car....nope. We're they still in the truck...nope...so the only viable solution was that I being the special person that I am threw my glasses to the crowd. Yup, someone I'm sure that night got a very delightful surprise LOL! I was bummed, but thankfully I had another pair of glasses at home that would tide me over until January when my insurance would cover the frames.

FF'd to January...I was finally able to get in last Monday to see the optometrist and order my glasses, but because of the backlog they told me it would take 2 weeks to get my glasses which would be after the trip. I was bummed, while my glasses at the time were fine...they were plastic lenses that smudged VERY easily and the glare at night was horrible, not condusive to driving per say.

So today as I was about to leave work I thought I would call and just see if my glasses by some miracle were in.....and THEY WERE!! WOOT!! I have my brand new glasses on right now and I love them!! YAY!!!

That and I got a free upgrade and am driving a black Ford Fusion!! Very nice car...now I'm trying to memorize what it looks like to avoid any parking lot drama!!! Oh and I made sure the alarm button works which it does YAY!

And that is what is going on with me!!!

I have three Woo Hoos!

WOO HOO for finding the docs, LL!

WOO HOO for getting the glasses, Jen!

And WOO HOO on the car upgrade.

Seems like we're already off to a good start. :goodvibes

Okay so what I'm about to admit to you guys....means I love you all...because only about a handful of other people are privilege to this special blonde moment in my life....so (insert deep breath) here's my tale...

About mid-October shortly after the Birthday extravaganza I was getting back into the groove of work, especially getting ready for my club's homecoming truck. The theme was Mardi Gras so the truck was all decked out in masks and beads and to be even more festive we decided to wear masks we made ourselves. So the night of the parade we're all dressed up but there was one glitch...my mask didn't fit over my face because of my glasses. No big deal, I would take my glasses off and I'd let Prince P drive and I would sit passenger and throw beads and candy to the crowd. So placing my glasses in my lap the parade began and we had a great time. Our truck got 3rd place...GO US and as we were cleaning up I couldn't find my glasses...but they were in my lap. I began to panic, did they fall out of my lap when I got out of the car....nope. We're they still in the truck...nope...so the only viable solution was that I being the special person that I am threw my glasses to the crowd. Yup, someone I'm sure that night got a very delightful surprise LOL! I was bummed, but thankfully I had another pair of glasses at home that would tide me over until January when my insurance would cover the frames.

FF'd to January...I was finally able to get in last Monday to see the optometrist and order my glasses, but because of the backlog they told me it would take 2 weeks to get my glasses which would be after the trip. I was bummed, while my glasses at the time were fine...they were plastic lenses that smudged VERY easily and the glare at night was horrible, not condusive to driving per say.

So today as I was about to leave work I thought I would call and just see if my glasses by some miracle were in.....and THEY WERE!! WOOT!! I have my brand new glasses on right now and I love them!! YAY!!!

That and I got a free upgrade and am driving a black Ford Fusion!! Very nice car...now I'm trying to memorize what it looks like to avoid any parking lot drama!!! Oh and I made sure the alarm button works which it does YAY!

And that is what is going on with me!!!

:lmao:
Yay for the upgrade and your glasses being in. :cool1:

I'm so glad you got the new glasses just in time!

I so hear you on the parking lot drama. I routinely lose my own car in parking lots and just wander around hitting the panic button so I can locate it. YAY for the upgrade! :thumbsup2

:woohoo: for getting the glasses in time! I feel your pain there...I was in need of a new pair (I wear contacts too) last January and they came in right before I left! :thumbsup2 I'm blonde too and I swear when I don't have my glasses on I can't hear as good! :rotfl2:
:yay: for the Fusion....it's a really comfortable car so it will be nice for your drive!

Tracy

:rotfl2:throwing your glasses! HA! Glad you got the new ones in time though!!!

I had a friend in college (also blonde!) who swore up and down she couldn't hear as well unless she had her contacts/glasses on!! I've never thought that myself, but I do know I can't do anything without my "eyes"!! I rarely get up to use the bathroom at night without putting my glasses on first!

Cool on the car! I bet you're packing it up!! Little trick if you're having trouble finding the car - might help. On our car, if you hit the "lock" button on the remote, the car beeps. So if yours does this, and you're standing in a parking lot, hit the button and listen for the beep. Of course, not all cars do this. I wouldn't suggest doing it with the alarm button!! HA!

You know Jen, I'm thinking that the person you threw your glasses to way back when probably really needed them....:rotfl2:
No good deed is left unrewarded...
So Magical trip here you go!

Okay, I have to laugh about you throwing your glasses to the crowd if only because that is so something that I would do! :lmao:

Glad your new pair is in and your rental is cute!

Have a great time! Are you leaving right after school tomorrow?

Okay, I have to laugh about you throwing your glasses to the crowd if only because that is so something that I would do! :lmao:

Glad your new pair is in and your rental is cute!

Have a great time! Are you leaving right after school tomorrow?

Yup Yup!!!! I hope to beat the buses again!

LL I am sorry I missed your send off. Jen I I know you guys will have a great time together. I am so far behind on your ptr. I am on page 52 I really hate it when life gets in the way of my Dis time.

Jen that is so something I would have done with my glasses. I am glad I am not the only one to do stuff like that. I am happy that you got yuour new glasses in time and that you got an upgrade on your rental car.

Stuck with you? I think it's more like get to hang out 1 more day!

Awww thanks Katie!!!! I love hanging out with you guys!!

So, Jen, whatcha up to???

Well, I just got done loading up the car. Texted Leslie and I'm now going to go take a bath to help relax before bed!

A few minutes of plan time before the kids come back in and caught up on the last 3 pages! Jen,we'll keep you company for the next day!

Thanks Anita!!!! You guys are great company!!

Jen........you and LL have a blast of a good time!!!! I am hoping and praying that your trip is filled with good weather, great food, safe travel, and NO BLISTERS!!!!!! Stay safe, stay healthy, and take us all with you in your hearts!!!!! Oh how we all wish we were tagging along in your suitcases!!!!! Can't wait until you all return to hear about all the fun!

Thanks for all the well wishes Jen!!!!! I wish we could pack you up and have you tag along!!!

Off for your great adventure together!!! :goodvibes We'll all be in your pocket enjoying it with you!! Hope you have some mighty big pockets... :lmao:

Another Jen LOL!!!! I can't wait to see what adventures await me and Leslie!!!!
I have three Woo Hoos!

WOO HOO for finding the docs, LL!

WOO HOO for getting the glasses, Jen!

And WOO HOO on the car upgrade.

Seems like we're already off to a good start. :goodvibes

I love the car...I think this my favorite of all my rental cars so far!!! I'm so glad I thought to call today and get my glasses!! YAY!!!

:lmao:
Yay for the upgrade and your glasses being in. :cool1:

Thanks! I'm glad they are in!! Driving at night was a 100% better tonight!

I'm so glad you got the new glasses just in time!

I so hear you on the parking lot drama. I routinely lose my own car in parking lots and just wander around hitting the panic button so I can locate it. YAY for the upgrade! :thumbsup2

Panic buttons are the best ever!! If I didn't have that button I'd probably still be wandering around the Pluto lot at MK LOL!!

:woohoo: for getting the glasses in time! I feel your pain there...I was in need of a new pair (I wear contacts too) last January and they came in right before I left! :thumbsup2 I'm blonde too and I swear when I don't have my glasses on I can't hear as good! :rotfl2:
:yay: for the Fusion....it's a really comfortable car so it will be nice for your drive!

Tracy

Yup I was so excited to get my pair of glasses!! OOOH thanks for the tips on the Fusion...I really am loving it!!!

:rotfl2:throwing your glasses! HA! Glad you got the new ones in time though!!!

I had a friend in college (also blonde!) who swore up and down she couldn't hear as well unless she had her contacts/glasses on!! I've never thought that myself, but I do know I can't do anything without my "eyes"!! I rarely get up to use the bathroom at night without putting my glasses on first!

Cool on the car! I bet you're packing it up!! Little trick if you're having trouble finding the car - might help. On our car, if you hit the "lock" button on the remote, the car beeps. So if yours does this, and you're standing in a parking lot, hit the button and listen for the beep. Of course, not all cars do this. I wouldn't suggest doing it with the alarm button!! HA!

The Fusion does have the ability to light up and when you press the lock button and unlock button so I will use that first before employing the panic alarm button LOL!!

You know Jen, I'm thinking that the person you threw your glasses to way back when probably really needed them....:rotfl2:
No good deed is left unrewarded...
So Magical trip here you go!

What a great way to think about it Anita!! I hope whoever has them was able to make good use of them! I know I will take very good care of this next pair LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter