Disney guide-in-progress for autistics by autistics needs help

Yahoo! Glad to see it can help your young man. :D

I still remember having a meltdown during Dream Along with Mickey. :P

Thank you, DisneyOma!
And to SonyaX, are you doing all the editing? I don't understand Google Drive that well, sorry...
Nope, I'm not doing all the editing. Anyone is welcome. Several people are contributing, and you can too.

I'm in the way back from my trip right now, and will be able to contribute more when I get home. I managed to ride both Avatar rides. FOP's flashing lights at beginning and end were extremely unpleasant.

I think my biggest recommendation is to always carry ear plugs. Somethings are just too darn load.

I'll be adding and editing a bunch this coming week.

Glad other folks with sensory issues will find it helpful.

You have the Rock n roller coaster goes upside down 3 times. It only goes upside down 2 times at the begging you do a loop, then you do a sideways loop so you are not upside down. and later on, you do the corkscrew

Incorrect I am affraid. Rock n Roller Coaster has 3 inversions and if you look at this link, you will see that its outdoor "cousin" in the Netherlands starts with a double inversion and then does a Corkscrew later. I am not posting a picture directly here as I don't want to spoil the layout.

https://rcdb.com/769.htm

For the original poster, I took a look at the guide and its quite good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter