Disney Hidden Worlds

I never have figured that out. I think it is the thank you gift for the specialty inks (gift, and sunshine) and brush bristles. Unfortunately, after that I think you just keep giving it back and forth when you say thank you for the thank you gift.

Is anyone having trouble connecting today. Keep getting error message that there is no internet connection. I'm still using iOS 7 .

Same thing happened to me. Please add my sister and me again, 785260 and 18073681.

Just found this game a couple of weeks ago and I'm hooked. I've added some of you already, but I'd love more friends. My id is mrsgryphon.

Are any of the iOS 8 players haven't problems loading the game? Any idea when will they fix this problem. I can't find any news about it online.

Are any of the iOS 8 players haven't problems loading the game? Any idea when will they fix this problem. I can't find any news about it online.

I am still having problems with loading. From what I have searched, they are going to "hopefully" fix the problem when they do a server upgrade.

I am still having problems with loading. From what I have searched, they are going to "hopefully" fix the problem when they do a server upgrade.

They also been saying that since the upgrade. Fingers, eyes, toes, etc.. Crossed though. Maybe soon?

Does anyone know what comes after frozen? I am almost done and curious if others go dark or more worlds are added?

I'm completely finished and have yet to see a new world created. I do still give out hope and check every other day (yes I am still obsessed :goodvibes) but unfortunately nothing happens. I don't even get the little side games (the ones that last a few days) either. I am hoping another world is created soon because like I said before, I am obsessed and would love to play some more....we'll see though.

Oh, my gosh!! I just found this thread!

I love this game and made my husband join to be my friend! :blush:

I am going to read the thread before asking any questions...

In the meantime, if anyone needs more friends, please add us!

me - PlayID is 20439121
husband - PlayID is whosey

Thanks!! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter