Disney Hidden Worlds

I just started Frozen and am now stuck on the Aurora Borealis ink. I see the posts about others being stuck on that, too, but I didn't find any posts about how it was resolved. I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you very much!

I broke down and bought the 2 Aurora Borealis inks that I needed to continue Frozen...

However, I am now stuck again. Elsa did not completely load, I have nothing to craft, and I have no quests to complete. Not sure what is supposed to happen next. :confused3

Hi Guys

I downloaded this onto my iPhone 5 a few days ago, but it won't work

The app launches fine and loads up, but then does literally nothing.

I'm hoping you can help me with what it could be or what I need to do?

I've only known about this from you guys and I really want to play it

X

Hi Guys

I downloaded this onto my iPhone 5 a few days ago, but it won't work

The app launches fine and loads up, but then does literally nothing.

I'm hoping you can help me with what it could be or what I need to do?

I've only known about this from you guys and I really want to play it

X

Well, the problem is this game will not work with any of the newer Apple updates...like iPhone 5 or later. I made the TRAGIC mistake of updating my iPhone 4 and iPad 2 with the newest update and now this game will not load. It's devastating. LOL. Seriously!! I've been waiting since JULY of 2014 for them to create and update for Hidden Worlds. I've already emailed them and called customer service. They are fully aware of the issue but have still not updated the game. They totally need to.

So, FYI, to my many friends on there...I'll be back as soon as the crazy update actually happens!! :(

Our apps are telling us "no internet connection" also. I submitted a support ticket about the friends issue, but I haven't heard back yet. How long did it take for them to tell you they no longer do support?

This would make me so sad! I finally found a game I really like and haven't been able to find anything similar!

I have not been able to get on my game for a couple days because it says I have no Internet connection. That is most certainly not the case because I can do other things on my tablet. Any thoughts or ideas?

Seems like they pulled the game's servers down and it is no longer playable. :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!