Disney Honeymoon/wedding

KELLY

DIS Veteran
Hi I just wanted to say I'm getting married 5/3/03 at home. So all our family could attend a very disney themed wedding. Invaitations,napkins,favor and cake all Disney. But on 5/4/2003 we leave for 7 nights at the All Star Movies and than 5 nights at the Royal Pacific Resort Universal. We only were going to do 3 nights at unf but the 5th night was free. We went to Disney last year after we got engaged we stayed at Coronado after getting a postcard rate. But this time we went threw the travel agency only because it was our honeymoon and I have a lot going on with just the wedding. It is a very small wedding under 50 people but we are paying for the whole thing our self.

fairytales do come true

Hi Kelly,

Happy to know that your fairy tale came true for you. It also came true for me! :p Going thru a travel agency for honeymoon is a great thing to do. At least one thing is off your list. I did that for my own honeymoon and it was a great experience. Congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter