Disney in Cape Cod?

TippyRed

Earning My Ears
Is there any Disney related stuff in the actual Cape Cod or is the place just given a reference in an overseas park?

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but there are no Disney parks or experiences on the Cape. The Cape, as well as many East Coast beachy areas do tend to be a theme that shows up quite regularly in other places, though, Disney & otherwise.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but there are no Disney parks or experiences on the Cape. The Cape, as well as many East Coast beachy areas do tend to be a theme that shows up quite regularly in other places, though, Disney & otherwise.
It's where the character Duffy is from. I just learned about it and couldn't find much except that it's obscure outside of Japan. Just curious, since if there was anything at all related to Disney there I'd go right this second lol

I lived on Cape Cod for 40+ years, I have no idea, let us know what you find out!

I'm pretty sure Cape Cod was the inspiration for Disney World's Yacht Club Resorts, so you'll probably see a lot of stuff *similar* to Disney, but I don't think there's any official Disney anything on the Cape - certainly no resorts, and I don't believe any stores either. You'll find some Disney stuff in souvenir shops, specifically Ariel since you're so close to the ocean, but even that was rare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!