• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney in July with 2 kids under 3?

sunnymom

Earning My Ears
What is your advice on taking one 10 mo old and one 3 yr old to Disney over 4th of July week? We have been there in March and in May but haven't really seen the hot, humid temps. Is it too hot for them to enjoy? What are the crowds like? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

We live in S. Fla and have done WDW in August w/4 yo nephew, I of A & US end of June/beginning of July w/DS-yo, and nephews now 6 & 9. Utilize A/C in stores & restaurants, wear hats & sunscreen, drink lots of water, take breaks out of the park for naps/pool time/down time during the hottest part of the day and don't overdo.

We just went at the 1 YO's pace, and everyone did great! We all had a blast. I am sure you will too!

iluvtig

If you have any choice at all,DO NOT GO in the middle of summer with little kids. Why would you want to? We were just there last week with a five year old and that was bad enough. Weds was like 90-something--which is not as hot as it gets-- and touring just became miserable. Not worth it if you have any flexiblilty in your schedule. We spent Thurs in the pool and that was lovely, but I don't want to stand in the heat with crowds of people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter