Disney "in the parks" video blog?

candygirl75

Earning My Ears
I'm not sure where to post this so I figured this would be a good place to start. We were at the F&W Festival on opening day, Aug 31, and as we were waiting in line for our charcuterie cone (delicious but messy), my daughter and I were tapped on the shoulder. A coordinator for an official Disney video blog asked us what were getting and if we would like to try it on film for the blog. Of course we said yes even though it was the hottest day of our trip and we were melting. Anyhow, she never gave us the info on the official website to find this other than to say it was "official in-the-parks" blog and I'm wondering if anyone on here knows where it might be posted. I've googled and looked at every Disney website blog I can find but no luck. The subject of the vlog is supposed to be the best / newest of the F&W festival. I've tried this site already: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/ . How long do you think it would take to produce and publish the video? It was filmed right by the water beside the Spain kiosk, across from Germany. Even if we ended up on the cutting room floor, I'd like to see the final product.

I'm not sure where to post this so I figured this would be a good place to start. We were at the F&W Festival on opening day, Aug 31, and as we were waiting in line for our charcuterie cone (delicious but messy), my daughter and I were tapped on the shoulder. A coordinator for an official Disney video blog asked us what were getting and if we would like to try it on film for the blog. Of course we said yes even though it was the hottest day of our trip and we were melting. Anyhow, she never gave us the info on the official website to find this other than to say it was "official in-the-parks" blog and I'm wondering if anyone on here knows where it might be posted. I've googled and looked at every Disney website blog I can find but no luck. The subject of the vlog is supposed to be the best / newest of the F&W festival. I've tried this site already: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/ . How long do you think it would take to produce and publish the video? It was filmed right by the water beside the Spain kiosk, across from Germany. Even if we ended up on the cutting room floor, I'd like to see the final product.
If it was Disney Parks Blog, then yes you have the right website. It'd be shared on the Disney YouTube too. Unless it was just for media b-roll, which is only available for media. I'll take a look to see if there is anything on there as I am registered media, and i'll report back.

Were you filmed as the cast member gave you your charcuterie cone? If so, yes, it is on the media b-roll.

Last edited:
Were you filmed as the cast member gave you your charcuterie cone? If so, yes, it is on the media b-roll.
No, the filming was away from the line itself. We collected our order then waited for them to finish filming another "taster" then went to their setup which was at a separate table. Thanks for checking though! I'll keep my eye on the blog website. Is there public access to the media b-roll?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!