Disney+ in the UK

WelshMorgan92

Mouseketeer
hello all,

has anyone got any info on when we or if we will get the Disney+ app in the UK?
I have used the Disney life app and wasn't keen on it's limited options and I'm worried that due to sky having Disney movies rights here in the UK we might have a long wait until we get it.

Really hoping to watch the mandalorian and the jeff goldboom show so I have everything crossed for an announcement soon

I have DisneyLife, I like it as I don't have any other subscription TV, but, I can't wait for Disney+ as there is a lot more grown-up content.

Fingers crossed for early 2020 then.
I've given up trying to sign up to Disney Life using my existing Disney login details, whatever I tried it wouldn't let me in.
If I tried to sign up when logged into Disney is told me that I didn't have a Disney Life account, when I tried to setup a Disney Life account it told me that I already had a Disney account.
After numerous e-mails back & forth to Disney I gave up, hopefully Disney+ will be better.

Does anyone have an information on what content will be excluded in the EU markets! ? I am in Germany and I read not all content will be available due to EU licensing rights. Ex a Disney or Fox show that SKY might have shown.

31st of March is when it starts seemingly its due to licences for their films with streaming companies not ending until then.

Well latest update is 24th March the cost will be £5.99 per month or £59.99 per year. I cant wait :cool1:

Just subscribed for £50 for the first year, it's a limited time offer so if you were thinking about it, now is the time.

I just subscribed with the pre launch offer and I have cancelled Amazon Prime. I'm in Ireland so the offer price is €59.99 which will go up to €69.99 after March 24. I got an email to say that I will be charged €69.99 on 24 March 2021 unless I cancel.

Just cancelled Now TV have it until 4th April. The service is so poor that it wasnt worth it anyway. I only kept it for the occassional film but was paying 8.99 for the entertainment pass and 9.99 for the film pass. So saving about £200 a year.

Still keeping netflix and amazon prime at the moment. Prime we use for music and delivery films are a bonus and Netflix has a great selection.

getting rid of sky because I just use streaming services, Netflix, amazon prime britbox and now disney+ changing broadband to bt with smallest tv package and will be saving about £80 per month

I've just cancelled NowTV too as was paying £11.99/month for the cinema pass and rarely watching it.
Signed up to Disney+ and 'sharing' the package with my son and daughter :love:

could really do with disney plus right now!

Only 4 more 'working from home days' to go..!

tenor.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!