Disney Infinity and Jack Skellington

Jenhwyfar

Earning My Ears
Ok DIs'ers.. We are new to infinity and have a question. How can you play as Jack Skellington.. Is there a Halloweentown disc we can buy:..and what are the best stores to buy infinity gear etc.

Thanks guys!!

Jen

Ok DIs'ers.. We are new to infinity and have a question. How can you play as Jack Skellington.. Is there a Halloweentown disc we can buy:..and what are the best stores to buy infinity gear etc. Thanks guys!! Jen

Jack Skellington can only be played in Toy Box mode. There are two discs that will change the sky and terrain of the toy box into a Halloweentown.

I'm new Infinity too, but I've been slowly trying to figure things out. I'd be happy to try an answer some questions if you have specific ones.

As far as best store to buy from, the prices are going to be the same pretty much everywhere, but GameStop and Toys R Us both frequently have sales on the figures, some you might want to keep an eye out for those (GameStop recently had them 2 for $20, and Toys R Us $3 for 30). It's a good to pick up the individual figures when they are on sale so you can save a few bucks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!