Disney Infinity..Buy now or wait??

wallawallakids

DIS Veteran
My son's birthday is coming up and I was originally going to buy him Disney Infinity for his Wii. BUT now I see that they may be coming out with a different version called 2.0? Should I get the old one anyway, or do you think it would be worth it to wait and buy it for him for Christmas instead when the newer one is out? Thoughts? Thanks!

This decision is hard, because 2.0 is coming out, but you don't know when. Most likely, it will come in bundles with characters and the portal, or it will come as just the game, because of the already released 1.0. I would say, but wouldn't follow unless I'm backed up, get the 1.0 version, just to keep your son held over, and buy the game, because it'll probably be available as just the game.

This decision is hard, because 2.0 is coming out, but you don't know when. Most likely, it will come in bundles with characters and the portal, or it will come as just the game, because of the already released 1.0. I would say, but wouldn't follow unless I'm backed up, get the 1.0 version, just to keep your son held over, and buy the game, because it'll probably be available as just the game.

Thank you for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter