Disney Infinity musings

Infinity fans, if you haven't purchased Sorcerer Mickey from Walmart yet, he's about to be released in other stores. Toys 'R' Us has an AMAZING deal on him:

Starting Sunday, February 9th, get Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey for only $.99 with a Disney Infinity purchase of $20 or more.

*NikkiBell* said:
Infinity fans, if you haven't purchased Sorcerer Mickey from Walmart yet, he's about to be released in other stores. Toys 'R' Us has an AMAZING deal on him:

Thank you for posting this! This is the character I have been waiting for.

Thanks for the heads up...I just cancelled my Amazon pre order and I'm going to pick it up first thing Sunday morning!

1601171_681638805220178_2007165471_n.jpg

WOOHOO! Tomorrow is Infinity Day at GameStop!!! Anyone going? I love the new poster!!! :thumbsup2

infinityday_1780.jpg

*NikkiBell* said:
WOOHOO! Tomorrow is Infinity Day at GameStop!!! Anyone going? I love the new poster!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for posting!! I was able to get Phineas and Perry set this morning! I'm so excited to play with them!!

Walmart has a deal where you get the Frozen combo pack with an Anna figure for $21.96

Yeah, Elsa seems to be the toughest of the characters (my kids battle them often)
As far as a Frozen playset, it would have to wait until Infinity 2, since the disc already has the playsets built in

The little crystal thingys just unlocks them

My son has the Condorman music looping as he plays. I had never heard of the movie before Disney Infinity

DISNEY INFINITY FANS: With being sick, I got thrown for a loop. Lots out now and coming!!!! I'm off to TRU right now!

- Series 3 - All Out Now (Big sale on all Infinity at TRU today)
- Chrome TRU Exclusive Out Today
- Merlin TRU Exclusive Out Next Week
- Crystal Buzz Out Next Week
- Crystal Perry - ??? but he's coming!

Happy Disney Infinity Day!!!! Off to TRU for the coveted Merlin exclusive disc and Crystal Buzz!!!!!! If I'm lucky, they'll have Crystal Perry out early. Excited!!!!

Don't know what rumors have been going around...haven't paid much attention lately...

Got an email just now from Disney regarding Disney Infinity and the "next chapter". They are doing a webcast on Wednesday about it. I noticed it mentioned "2.0 Edition", so I expect we're talking new playsets with a new disc/software required.

But the most telling thing I think was at the top, where it said,

Get Ready to Assemble

Seems to be a clue... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!