Disney Infinity Power discs Trading

Would like to do some trading. Prefer to trade 2 or more disks at a time to make it worthwhile.

HAVE:

(1) Buzz Astro Blasters RARE
(2) Carl's Cane
(1) Kahn the horse
(1) Mickey's Car
(2) Tangled Terrain
(2) Sugar Rush Sky
(1) Nightmare Before Christmas Sky
(1) Tantor (Tarzan elephant)

WANT:

Pizza Planet Delivery Truck
Frozen Sky
Toy Story Mania Blaster
Parking Lot Tram
Tri-State Area Terrain
Danville Sky
WALL-E's Collection (Terrain)
Electric Mayhem Bus RARE
Jolly Roger RARE

Feel free to PM offers. Thanks!

Updated list:

Would like to do some trading. Prefer to trade 2 or more disks at a time to make it worthwhile. Note that I would consider trading the RARE Buzz Astro Blasters disc for multiple non-rare discs. Make offer!

HAVE:

(2) Carl's Cane
(1) Kahn the horse
(1) Mickey's Car
(2) Tangled Terrain
(2) Sugar Rush Sky
(1) Nightmare Before Christmas Sky
(1) Tantor (Tarzan elephant)

WANT:

Frozen Sky
Parking Lot Tram
Tri-State Area Terrain
Danville Sky
WALL-E's Collection (Terrain)
Electric Mayhem Bus RARE
Jolly Roger RARE

Feel free to PM offers. Thanks!

Here's what I have to trade:

Mickey's Jalopy
Carl's Cane
Wall-E Texture
Frozen Skydome
Frozen Texture
Sugar Rush Texture
Tron Sydome
Alice's Wonderland (Texture)
Violet's Force Field
Fix It Felix Repair Power
Chrome Armor Shield

Here's what I need:

Tantor
Parking Lot Tram
Flamingo Croquet Mallet
Angus
Wall-E Sky
New Holland Skyline
Mickey's Sorcerer Hat
Electro Charge

Am willing to trade with anyone. PM me if you have an offer.

Thanks

New have/need list:

HAVE available for trade:

(1) Jolly Roger (Peter Pan ship) RARE
(1) Scrooge McDuck Luck Dime (TRU Exclusive)
(1) Felix Repair Power
(2) Carl's Cane
(1) Mickey's Car
(1) Cruella DeVil's Car
(1) Dragon Fireworks Cannon
(2) Kahn the horse
(1) Headless Horseman's Horse
(1) Tantor the Elephant
(2) Rapunzel's Kingdom (Tangled Terrain)
(2) Sugar Rush Sky
(1) Finding Nemo Sky
(1) Finding Nemo Terrain
(1) Halloween Town Sky
(1) Frozen Flourish (Terrain)
(1) Alice's Wonderland (Terrain)

NEED:

Dr. Doofenshmirtz's Damage-Inator!
Violet's Force Field
Rapunzel's Healing
New Holland Sky (Frankenweenie)
Victor's Experiments (Frankenweenie Terrain)
Tri-State Area Terrain
Angus
Condorman Glider
Flamingo Croquet Mallet
Calico Helicopter

All offers will be considered including rare / exclusive discs for standard. Just looking to complete collection. Prefer 2+ discs per trade to help offset shipping costs but am flexible.

Thanks!

If I buy the Marvel set, do I also need to buy the Disney set(with Merida & Stitch) or can I just buy the individual Merida & Stitch figures? What I think is that as long as I have the 2.0 disc and base that comes with the marvel set then I don't also need to buy the Disney set but I'm not sure if I'm correct or not? :confused3

Thanks

If I buy the Marvel set, do I also need to buy the Disney set(with Merida & Stitch) or can I just buy the individual Merida & Stitch figures? What I think is that as long as I have the 2.0 disc and base that comes with the marvel set then I don't also need to buy the Disney set but I'm not sure if I'm correct or not? :confused3

Thanks

If you bought the $75 Avengers set that was released today, you do NOT need to get the $60 Disney Toy Box set due out in November. That second set includes the Merida and Stitch figures, along with the SAME game disc and base as the Avengers set. You can just buy Stitch and/or Merida separately.

I think the $60 Disney Toy Box set is being released as an alternative for people who don't want the Avengers content. Unfortunately it does not appear that they are releasing any Disney-themed playsets this year so the Disney animated characters will be limited to use in the Toy Box.

The good news is that they Toy Box has far more features in the 2.0 game and I'm sure there will be a lot of good community-created free downloadable content.

I am assuming from lack of seeing any other options, if we already have Infinity 1.0, we still have the buy the full starter (they didn't make a set with just the new game disc and figures, right? You have to buy the one with the base even if you have one)

If so, will the new base work with Infinity 1.0, or will I need to plug them both in if I intend to continue playing 1.0 content (since I haven't finished all the playsets)

If you bought the $75 Avengers set that was released today, you do NOT need to get the $60 Disney Toy Box set due out in November. That second set includes the Merida and Stitch figures, along with the SAME game disc and base as the Avengers set. You can just buy Stitch and/or Merida separately.

I think the $60 Disney Toy Box set is being released as an alternative for people who don't want the Avengers content. Unfortunately it does not appear that they are releasing any Disney-themed playsets this year so the Disney animated characters will be limited to use in the Toy Box.

The good news is that they Toy Box has far more features in the 2.0 game and I'm sure there will be a lot of good community-created free downloadable content.

Great! Thanks for the reply...That's what I thought but just wanted to make sure!

I am assuming from lack of seeing any other options, if we already have Infinity 1.0, we still have the buy the full starter (they didn't make a set with just the new game disc and figures, right? You have to buy the one with the base even if you have one)

I believe that a digital version of the Infinity 2.0 software only is going to be released in November. Your old figures and discs will work with that but only in Toy Box mode. You would get the Toy Box enhancements which are part of the 2.0 version, and you could purchase the Spider Man and Guardians Playsets if you wish.

Note that the Wii U, PS3 and Xbox 360 bases can be re-used. The PS3 base can also be used with PS4 and the Wii base is compatible with Wii U. But those wishing to upgrade to the new Xbox One console will need a new base.

Additionally if you buy the digital version of the game you won't be able to get the Avengers Playset. It only comes with the $75 starter kit.

The Disney Infininty website has details on cross-compatibility of figures, discs and playsets between the two games.

I believe that a digital version of the Infinity 2.0 software only is going to be released in November. Your old figures and discs will work with that but only in Toy Box mode. You would get the Toy Box enhancements which are part of the 2.0 version, and you could purchase the Spider Man and Guardians Playsets if you wish. Note that the Wii U, PS3 and Xbox 360 bases can be re-used. The PS3 base can also be used with PS4 and the Wii base is compatible with Wii U. But those wishing to upgrade to the new Xbox One console will need a new base. Additionally if you buy the digital version of the game you won't be able to get the Avengers Playset. It only comes with the $75 starter kit. The Disney Infininty website has details on cross-compatibility of figures, discs and playsets between the two games.

Just to note, I read that the Avengers playset would be coming out separate to the Starter pack at a later date. Have you seen something that says the contrary?

Thanks.

Just to note, I read that the Avengers playset would be coming out separate to the Starter pack at a later date. Have you seen something that says the contrary?

Thanks.

I had not heard that but I suppose it's possible.

Doesn't seem to make much sense that they would go to the trouble of mass-producing a unique retail product just to eliminate the base. They normally charge $35 for a Playset with 2 figures. This would have 3 figures so probably $45-50. Then the game is $20 separately. So you're "saving" $5-10 tops.

By the time November rolls around, there will be countless deals with the base pack sale priced under $75. Heck, could have pre-ordered now and gotten a fourth figure with the starter pack.

I had not heard that but I suppose it's possible.

Doesn't seem to make much sense that they would go to the trouble of mass-producing a unique retail product just to eliminate the base. They normally charge $35 for a Playset with 2 figures. This would have 3 figures so probably $45-50. Then the game is $20 separately. So you're "saving" $5-10 tops.

By the time November rolls around, there will be countless deals with the base pack sale priced under $75. Heck, could have pre-ordered now and gotten a fourth figure with the starter pack.

The reason I'd see for them doing it that way is for people who may dip their toe into DI2.0 with the Originals Starter Pack, and then decide they want to play the Avengers Playset. In that way, everything is available a la carte.

And it looks like John Vignocchi confirmed on twitter that Thor will be available as an individual figure, and Black Widow and Iron Man will be in the playset bundle, available in November. See link for details!

I know it's not a cost effective way to get the playsets and figures but some people will never be early-adopters, they always wait for word of mouth before investing in something like this. Not me though!

http://infinityinquirer.com/2014/08/10/news-on-how-to-upgrade-to-disney-infinity-2-0-without-purchasing-starter-pack/

I have:

Common Discs

1 Bolt's Super Strength
2 Fix-it Felix's Repair Power
2 C.H.R.O.M.E. Armor Shield
4 Mickey's Car
4 Cinderella's Coach
2 Kahn
1 Stitch's Blaster
4 Carl Fredricksen's Cane
1 King Candy's Dessert Toppings
4 Sugar Rush Sky
4 Alice's Wonderland
1 Tulgey Wood
2 Rapunzel's Kingdom
1 Mike's New Car
4 Frozen Flourish
4 Halloween Town Sky
1 Chernabog's Power
1 Dragon Firework Cannon
2 Danville Sky

Rare Discs (rare for rare or 2 common for 1 rare)

1 Mike's New Car (TRU Exclusive)
1 User Control (TRU Exclusive)
1 Emperor Zurg's Wrath
5 Captain Hook's Ship/Jolly Roger
1 TRON Interface
2 WALL-E's Fire Extinguisher
1 Merlin's Summon

Blind pack of TRU Exclusive On The GRID + 1 mystery disc

I need:
3 Ralph's Power of Destruction
1 Electro-Charge
3 Star Command Shield
2 Angus
1 Buy 'N' Large Atmosphere

PM me for trades. The bold red discs are my priorities right now.

Trying to trade my extra 1.0 discs for any 2.0 discs, I don't have many 2.0 discs so offer whatever disc you have an extra of.

Fix-It-Felix Repair power X 2
Tron User Control
Frozen Flourish X 4
Rapunzel's Birthday Sky
Mike's Car X 3
Halloweentown Sky X 3
Tulgey Wood
Victor's Experiments
Carl's Cane X 3
Kahn X 2
Cinderella's Coach
Hangin Ten Stitch
Mickey's Car
Marlin's Reef
Alice's Wonderland

Brand new here so I'm hoping there are a few of you still lurking around. Here are my needs and want's. I'm trying to complete a set of Series 1.0 or maybe two and am not far off. I have a decent amount of rares to trade, multiples of a few. I also have a Woody Figure (open, no card) a Jack Sparrow figure (open), a Mr. Incredible figure (open) and a Gamora figure (open, no code) to trade if anyone has a Drax or I'd consider any other Disney 2.0 character. PM me as I do not have that ability yet. Same name on CAG and aaronsoule96 on eBay if you want to see some feedback (again, noob, can't post the links). Looking forward to being a part of the community, thanks everyone!

WANTS
Any cards with unused web codes. Still need quite a few so just PM me what you have and what I have that you'd like and I'll make an offer.

Series 1.0
Edition 1
Any Rare (Abu, Blaster, Dumbo)

Series 2.0
Captain Marvel Team-Up
SHIELD Hellicarrier Strike

HAVES
TRU Rares
Merlin's Summons
Mike's New Car

Series 1
Alice in Wonderland Sky
Alice in Wonderland Terrain
Carl's Cane
Cinderella's Coach
Finding Nemo Sky
Finding Nemo Terrain
Fix It Felix's Fix You
Khan the Horse
Mickey's Car
Pieces of Eight
Stitch's Blaster
Sugar Rush Sky
Sugar Rush Terrain
Tangled Sky
Tangled Terrain

Series 2
Condorman Glider
Jolly Roger
Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s Damage-Inator
Flamingo Croquet Mallet
Frankenweenie Sky
Frankenweenie Terrain
Frozen Sky
Frozen Terrain
Headless Horseman's Horse
Mike's New Car
User Control

Series 3
Wall-e Fire Extinguisher
Mickey's Sorcerer Hat
Rapunzel's Healing
Chernabog's Power
Cruella's Car
Disney Parks Parking Lot Tram
Angus
Tri-State Area Sky

I also have open Woody, Sparrow, and figures Mr. Incredible if anyone has anything of that sort to trade. Thanks.

let me know what you think.

Brand new here so I'm hoping there are a few of you still lurking around. Here are my needs and want's. I'm trying to complete a set of Series 1.0 or maybe two and am not far off. I have a decent amount of rares to trade, multiples of a few. I also have a Gamora figure (open, no code) and the Milano Guardians Playset to trade if anyone has a Drax or I'd consider any other Disney 2.0 character. PM me as I do not have that ability yet. Same name on CAG and aaronsoule96 on eBay if you want to see some feedback (again, noob, can't post the links). Looking forward to being a part of the community, thanks everyone!

Wants
1.0 - 1
2 Astro Blaster
2 Dumbo
1 Abu The Elephant
2 C.H.R.O.M.E. Damage Control
1 Fix It Felix's Fix You

1.0 - 2
2 Frankenweenie Terrain
2 Nightmare Before Xmas Sky
2 Frankenweenie Terrain
1 Flamingo Croquet Mallet
1 Frankenweenie Sky
1 Headless Horseman's Horse
1 Mike's New Car
1 Pizza Planet Delivery Truck
1 Ralph's Power of Destruction

TRU Rares
1 Tron Terrain (Yellow)

Haves
TRU Rares
Merlin's Summon
Stitch's Surf Board
Mike's New Car
User Control

Series 1
Alice in Wonderland Terrain
Stitch's Blaster
Pieces of Eight
Sugar Rush Sky
Alice in Wonderland Sky
Tangled Terrain
Cane With Tennis Balls
Finding Nemo Sky
Finding Nemo Terrain
Mickey's Car

Series 2
R Jolly Roger
User Control
Frozen Terrain
Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s Damage-Inator
Frozen Sky

Series 3
Mickey's Sorcerer Hat
Violet’s Force Field
Chernabog’s Power
Disnay Parks Parking Lot Tram
Phillipe
Wall-E's Collection
Rapunzel's Healing
Tri-State Area Terrain
Tri-State Area Sky

Series 1
R Infinity Gauntlet
R Ghost Rider's Chain Whip
Stark Arc Reactor
Gamma Rays
Sorcerer Supreme
Groot's View
Cloak of Levitation
Zeus' Thunderbolt
Winter Soldier
White Tiger
Iron Patriot
The Immortal Iron Fist
The Glory Days
Space Armor
SHIELD Hellicarrier Strike
Sentinel of Liberty
Sandy Claws' Surprise
Maleficent's Spell Cast
Cursed Pirate Gold
Chernabog's Sprint Cyclone
All For One
The Avenjet
Jack-O-Lantern's Glider
Jim Hawkin's Solar Board
Hydra Motorcycle

Apologies to Carrol and Disney Junkies. After a few quiet days I neglected this post and hadn't set up my account to notify me of PMs. DJ, your trade offer is very fair but unfortunately I have completed others in the time since my initial post rendering your offer un-doable.

As for Carrol, while your offer has been a little hobbled by other trades, I can offer you something similar:

Blaster, Weenie Terrain and Headless Horseman

for

Sugar Rush, Violet, Winter Soldier and Hellicarrier. As an alternative I would also offer you one of these rares in place of the Hellicarrier: Merlin, Stitch's Surf Board, Jolly Roger or Ghost Riders Chain Whip. Let me know and I apologize again for the delay and to DJ for screwing up that offer. I will be more diligent from now on.

Post your new list, we still might be able to trade something.

Apologies to Carrol and Disney Junkies. After a few quiet days I neglected this post and hadn't set up my account to notify me of PMs. DJ, your trade offer is very fair but unfortunately I have completed others in the time since my initial post rendering your offer un-doable.

As for Carrol, while your offer has been a little hobbled by other trades, I can offer you something similar:

Blaster, Weenie Terrain and Headless Horseman

for

Sugar Rush, Violet, Winter Soldier and Hellicarrier. As an alternative I would also offer you one of these rares in place of the Hellicarrier: Merlin, Stitch's Surf Board, Jolly Roger or Ghost Riders Chain Whip. Let me know and I apologize again for the delay and to DJ for screwing up that offer. I will be more diligent from now on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!