Disney Infinity Price Drop

HunnyDis78

Earning My Ears
If anyone's interested, I saw the starter pack for Xbox and PS on Amazon and Wal-Mart.com for $60, down from $75. Disney may have realized they'll make more from later characters and playsets than they will from the starter packs. Off to order it now for xmas for DS6, DD4 and DS2.

Uh, man, what? Doomsaying much?

It's not a price drop, it's a sale. Target is selling the starter pack for $59.99 this week, so Amazon is price matching them.

On 9/29 everything will go right back to $74.99.

Nah, not doomsaying, but Disney Gross % will be higher when selling the figures vs selling the actual starting pack. Makes sense like Amazon selling the Kindle Fire at a loss or Google giving away the Android OS. Money is better on the add-ons then on the original product. It means they believe you will buy the extra characters because you enjoy the game so much...which we do!

Side note, anyone know how much abuse the figures can take? I'm scared to let my 2 year old play with them and he REALLY wants to...

Thanks in advance!

Saw Wal-Mart's black Friday ad and the infinity is going to be $38.98, And TRU is going to be $34 and change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!