Disney Infinity Question ;)

pixeemom

DIS Veteran
Who has Disney Infinity?? on the back of the box it says the TOY BOX 1 or 2 players, how do you get two people to play at the same time? can't figure it out and my kids just bought two new chars. thinking they can play together in the toy box, its the WII version

Who has Disney Infinity?? on the back of the box it says the TOY BOX 1 or 2 players, how do you get two people to play at the same time? can't figure it out and my kids just bought two new chars. thinking they can play together in the toy box, its the WII version

Have you tried putting a second character on the pad? It has two spots. ;)

Have you tried putting a second character on the pad? It has two spots. ;)

:( I did but it didn't seem to light up, only 1 character lite up
when i turn on the game is there an option I am suppose to choose for the toy box feature?

the regular Wii version you can not play 2 players when in playsets, only in the toybox mode. We got an Xbox just for that reason... b/c I knew our boys would want to play together and wouldn't work on the Wii.

the regular Wii version you can not play 2 players when in playsets, only in the toybox mode. We got an Xbox just for that reason... b/c I knew our boys would want to play together and wouldn't work on the Wii.

that's what i am regretting now :( that i didn't get it for the xbox
I still can't figure out how to put it on in the toy box, i thought i was clicking the right buttons i saw the screen split but it was only showing one char. and my char. didn't show up but yet on the disc it was lite up :( ugh

Don't know about the Wii, but I know on the Wii U the second character slot won't light up until you the "+" button on the second remote. Sound like it might be the same for the Wii according to the instructions Disney Infinity website for the Wii:

Before or during gameplay, place the additional figure in the B [circular] slot on the Disney Infinity base
Press the " + " button on the additional synced Wii Remote and Nunchuk to join
To return to single player mode, press the " + " button on the additional Wii Remote to pause.
From the Pause menu, select Drop Out.

Hope that helps.

Don't know about the Wii, but I know on the Wii U the second character slot won't light up until you the "+" button on the second remote. Sound like it might be the same for the Wii according to the instructions Disney Infinity website for the Wii:

Before or during gameplay, place the additional figure in the B [circular] slot on the Disney Infinity base
Press the " + " button on the additional synced Wii Remote and Nunchuk to join
To return to single player mode, press the " + " button on the additional Wii Remote to pause.
From the Pause menu, select Drop Out.

Hope that helps.

thank you very much will def. try this!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter