Disney Infinity Revealed

I was at the event at it does look really cool. At first I thought Oh, it's Disney Skylanders, blah. But after listening to John Lassiter and the guys from Avalanche explain it and watching them actually play with it, it is much more than that.

definitely interesting, I dont think I have really wrapped my head around with what you can do with it. I need to see more :)

It looks awesome. And I want to play as Agent P. :banana:

I love the style of the figures - it definitely makes for a world where Jack Sparrow and Pixar characters can co-exist. Count me in!

This does seem really neat. I've heard good things about Skylanders but can anyone say whether it's interesting for adults as well as kids, or would we get bored?

Sorry for my ignorance but can someone explain to me the gameplay of this game as I'm not sure I follow it? I don't understand what the little figurines are for? Would this game be appropriate for a 5.5 and 4 year old or would it be too difficult?

Sorry for my ignorance but can someone explain to me the gameplay of this game as I'm not sure I follow it? I don't understand what the little figurines are for? Would this game be appropriate for a 5.5 and 4 year old or would it be too difficult?

It is like Skylanders. It will have a little stand that you place a character on and when you do that, the character enters the game.

Each character has their home world loaded when you put them on the base and that's where you play with them. There is also a toybox mode where you can play with any of the characters you have in any of the home world you have and mix them all up. You can also build your own worlds in toybox mode out of any parts or building blocks from the others you have unlocked.

Unless I'm missing something, the one thing this game seems to be lacking that Skylanders has is a plot (though I admit Skylanders' plot is pretty simple). That being said, had this game come out before Skylanders, I probably would have obsessed over collecting this instead. Now, though, I've already spent too much money on Skylanders and I can't handle two games like that.

Unless I'm missing something, the one thing this game seems to be lacking that Skylanders has is a plot (though I admit Skylanders' plot is pretty simple). That being said, had this game come out before Skylanders, I probably would have obsessed over collecting this instead. Now, though, I've already spent too much money on Skylanders and I can't handle two games like that.

I understand that each playset will come with 10 - 12 hour of "story play".

Each playset will also introduce new characters as well as game world elements for the toy chest. This means you could take the characters from Monster's University, mix them with The Incredibles and put them in a town modeled after both The Lone Ranger and Pirates of the Caribbean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter