Disney Infinity - Unlock the Disney Dragon with your Magic Band

At first I was excited to hear about this since we are visiting Disneyland this fall, but it appears they will only be available at WDW for the foreseeable future. :sad:

At first I was excited to hear about this since we are visiting Disneyland this fall, but it appears they will only be available at WDW for the foreseeable future. :sad:

Correct. MagicBands are still being tested at WDW. Tom Staggs did say during the D11 conference that they will be deployed to all parks worldwide eventually.

Will you be able to take home the Magic Bands once they've launched or is something you have to return at the end of your stay?

Will you be able to take home the Magic Bands once they've launched or is something you have to return at the end of your stay?

They are yours to keep and reusable by the same person they are assigned to.

Is this something u only need to unlock once? Or do u have to keep putting the band on each time u want the dragon?:confused3

There is something I don't like about the game is the fact some of the items are limited according to where you live and that there is a black market for those items (I would give my money to Disney but not to some random people selling items on ebay)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter