Disney Infinity

wdwlovin'family

Mouseketeer
Trying to figure out spending money. Are there any theme park specific disney infinity characters? I know we would have to get them if they exist.

There are no DI items exclusive to WDW or DL. There is a Dragon's Gate that is unlocked using a MagicBand.

Not to steal your thread but how is Disney infinity. Worth it? What's it like? And which system is best. I can't decide between Wii U, ds3 or xbox360. I own all systems. My DS is spoiled lol.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Not to steal your thread but how is Disney infinity. Worth it? What's it like? And which system is best. I can't decide between Wii U, ds3 or xbox360. I own all systems. My DS is spoiled lol.

It is like skylanders but disney characters instead, I love skylanders, but i didnt care for disney infinity at all.

OP: I believe target has some exclusive figurines and i know you can buy them at downtown disney near the pin trading store. We didnt actually go inside but they had signs up about it.

OP: I believe target has some exclusive figurines and i know you can buy them at downtown disney near the pin trading store. We didnt actually go inside but they had signs up about it.

In the US, only Toys 'r Us has truly exclusive characters. TRU has a line of Crystal versions of several of the regular figures. TRU also has exclusive power discs.

As for Target, they have an early release window for Vanellope. Game Stop had an early release window for Jack Skellington, and Walmart had an early release window for Sheriff Woody.

In the US, only Toys 'r Us has truly exclusive characters. TRU has a line of Crystal versions of several of the regular figures. TRU also has exclusive power discs.

As for Target, they have an early release window for Vanellope. Game Stop had an early release window for Jack Skellington, and Walmart had an early release window for Sheriff Woody.

Ah well I thought I saw that target had an exclusive. :) my apologies

We ended up buying most of the ones that came out, before they came out thinking we would like it, and we dont like it :(

It is like skylanders but disney characters instead, I love skylanders, but i didnt care for disney infinity at all.

I never played Skylanders, so I don't know what that game even is to compare to DI.

But I did ask a friend who has it, and they advised me to go with Xbox360 for the console of choice. I was going to go with Wii, she said the load times are pretty crappy.

As for exclusive figures, GameStop has Jack Skellington ahead of time, ToysRUs has crystal figures and an exclusive power disc, and that's all I know. But someone mentioned Target having Vanellope early? What?!

I never played Skylanders, so I don't know what that game even is to compare to DI. But I did ask a friend who has it, and they advised me to go with Xbox360 for the console of choice. I was going to go with Wii, she said the load times are pretty crappy. As for exclusive figures, GameStop has Jack Skellington ahead of time, ToysRUs has crystal figures and an exclusive power disc, and that's all I know. But someone mentioned Target having Vanellope early? What?!

I've never played sky landers either that's why I don't really know what's like. I mean I've seen the commercials and all but 75$+ is a lot to spend on something that I don't know if ill like or not. I mean I'm a Mario type person. I like an end goal type of game and if this is more like Sims I don't think I will but I love Disney so I'm torn haha

You can get some better info on the games forum on the boards. DS just got Infinity for his birthday. From everyone I spoke with Wii is worst platform to get it for. Better off with XBOX 360 or WiiU. I got it for XBOX360 (we have Wii and Xbox 360). DS likes toy box mode, but we still have lots to learn. Haven't had much time to play yet, but it looks like fun and there is so much you can do. We still need to figure out how to best use power discs. I guess unless you're really saavy with video games it will take a while to learn and master, but that could also be the fun.

DS enjoys collecting the different characters and right now most of his Santa list is Disney Inifinity characters.

DS12 has it and he loves it. His new favorite is Jack Skellington. We have it for Xbox360 because the Playstation3 is more for blu-rays in our house and the Wii is for DD15 to play her anime games.

Not going to lie I would love an park exclusive 3-Pack. Have it Figment, Duffy, and a Yeti since they're all famous in the parks and I would be in heaven!!! (Duffy using hugs to choke enemies)

I had a long talk with a CM in a shop in Tomorrowland about Disney Infinity. My nephew was hoping that I bring back some WDW exclusive ones. She said that WDW doesn't have any exclusives. In fact, some figures are sold at Target and Walmart before WDW.

Not going to lie I would love an park exclusive 3-Pack. Have it Figment, Duffy, and a Yeti since they're all famous in the parks and I would be in heaven!!! (Duffy using hugs to choke enemies)

OMG - DUFFY!!! I have actually contacted a friend in Japan and asked her to let me know if they release Duffy for the Japan market so she can send me one (and a Shellie May, too, if possible.) She said nothing has been said yet, that when I first contacted her, Infinity had not even been released.

Yeah, and at least the Infinity Yeti would actually work!

Thanks @ Disneyinfinityfan

I did it while I was in the toy box and it automatically came up. This is really infinity if you think about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!