Disney Internships?

pkpope

Earning My Ears
Has anyone on here does the antipiracy legal summer internship in California or know someone who has? I’ll be a 1L next fall and plan on going into IP and products liability, so the internship is at the top of my must-do list at the moment. But, as many who are interested in law and disney knows, it’s next to impossible to find out stuff about their legal internships/ lega department just online. Looking for any tips or advice about the program- so if anyone has done an internship with disney could probably be helpful as well!

So, what was your experience as a disney intern?

Hi pkpope,
Congratulations on obtaining a Professional Internship with Disney!!!
Sorry, i don't have information for you.
I have questions for you.
My son has applied to numerous Disney Professional Internships (for Animation). On his Dashboard, he is "No Longer in Consideration" for a couple. The rest say "Under Review".
How many did you apply to?
How long did it take to hear back from Disney?
Any other information about obtaining the internships is appreciated.
Thanks.

Hi pkpope,
Congratulations on obtaining a Professional Internship with Disney!!!
Sorry, i don't have information for you.
I have questions for you.
My son has applied to numerous Disney Professional Internships (for Animation). On his Dashboard, he is "No Longer in Consideration" for a couple. The rest say "Under Review".
How many did you apply to?
How long did it take to hear back from Disney?
Any other information about obtaining the internships is appreciated.
Thanks.
Sorry if my post was misleading- I have not applied to the disney internship program, I was looking for information about the experience before applying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts