Disney job opportunity for Canadians

Yesterday, an interesting job was posted on the Disney Careers website. "Remote Guest Support Representative", open to residents of BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, and NWT. Details can be found on the following webpage:

Remote Guest Support Representative
OH-EM-GEE Thank you so much for sharing this!! I've passed on the link to my sister, she spent a year in EPCOT (her bucket list job, went the year she turned 50) and has wished she could work there again ever since!

OH-EM-GEE Thank you so much for sharing this!! I've passed on the link to my sister, she spent a year in EPCOT (her bucket list job, went the year she turned 50) and has wished she could work there again ever since!

No problem, glad to do it. As soon as I saw the job posting, I realized that it had promise for a wide variety of Canadians ranging from recent high school graduates looking for a possible career to thirty year old stay at home mothers to 55 year old recent retirees looking for a part time job. The list of "Basic Qualifications" is fairly long and diverse, but it doesn't hurt to apply.

Yesterday, an interesting job was posted on the Disney Careers website. "Remote Guest Support Representative", open to residents of BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, and NWT. Details can be found on the following webpage:

Remote Guest Support Representative

Wonder why they won't accept applicants from Quebec, Newfoundland, Saskatchewan, Nunavut or Yukon?

I found a website that lists salaries for various companies, and they report with "low reliability" that the salary is in the range $15 to $17 per hour Canadian. That sounds about right to me. Let's face it, most people don't work for Disney in order to get rich.

oh oh, me, me, me. I was considering getting a job at the Disney store just so I can work for Disney and they asked me why I would want to be in an entry level retail job when I have a significant career and I just said, I love Disney!!!!!

About every week or two I have a dream that I meet with Pete and he offers me a job at the Dis. I am so excited. Then I wake up and I get so ticked that it was a dream. My wife laughs at me for being so emotional about a dream not being real.

FYI Everyone, I just put in my application. I think they will think I am overqualified, or its been too long since I worked for someone in the business world but in the words of a wise man you might know "if you can dream it, you can do it"(yes I used that quote in my cover letter).

FYI Everyone, I just put in my application. I think they will think I am overqualified, or its been too long since I worked for someone in the business world but in the words of a wise man you might know "if you can dream it, you can do it"(yes I used that quote in my cover letter).
come on already, its been 53 minutes since I applied and they haven't called me yet.......

You can go back into your dashboard on the application site, check under your submitted applications and it will tell you where your application is in the process ie"under review"

Surrrrrrre, go and take my job. 😉 Best of luck unless we are actually going for the exact same single job, in which case remember that in an interview, they prefer candidates who say they hate rodents, castles and princesses.

Maybe they'll be hiring multiple people!

Maybe they'll be hiring multiple people!

I would assume they are. We can't move to Florida because of my wife's work and we need to stay in Canada for my oldest's medical needs so this was my big hope. Plus its only part time which allows me to still do my regular job. Its sort of a perfect fit for me.

I would assume they are. We can't move to Florida because of my wife's work and we need to stay in Canada for my oldest's medical needs so this was my big hope. Plus its only part time which allows me to still do my regular job. Its sort of a perfect fit for me.

Yes exactly. Basically the same things here. It would afford us some extra income, while still allowing me to homeschool the children, and deal with appointments, therapy etc...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!