Disney Junior Breakfast

nikkistevej

DIS Veteran
I'm getting ready to do my online check in and book activities on Friday, and am coordinating with a few other families some of the activities. Does anyone know times and days that this is offered on the Fantasy- western. The adults also want to do Palo brunch, so we want to make sure we can get both. We are Gold- so should have a good choice hopefully. Thanks for any help.

I'm getting ready to do my online check in and book activities on Friday, and am coordinating with a few other families some of the activities. Does anyone know times and days that this is offered on the Fantasy- western. The adults also want to do Palo brunch, so we want to make sure we can get both. We are Gold- so should have a good choice hopefully. Thanks for any help.
Typically 8 am to 10 am in 15 minutes slots, and on sea days. DCL allows 45 minutes so care it can block brunch if say you book later slots.

On our last cruise in November the character breakfast was also the morning of Grand Cayman Islands. We saw Doc McStuffins, Jake from the Neverland Pirates, Sophia the First and Mickey.

The brunches are on sea days.

On our last cruise in November the character breakfast was also the morning of Grand Cayman Islands. We saw Doc McStuffins, Jake from the Neverland Pirates, Sophia the First and Mickey.

The brunches are on sea days.
I like the idea of the Grand Cayman day!
Yes, We always do Palo brunch, that’s top priority. Haha

I am on the Fantasy this Saturday and attempted to book a character breakfast when I booked it last minute..when I first started looking a month ago, they were listed for Sunday and Monday (both are sea days for our Eastern Itinerary) But nothing for port days or Thursday which is our 3rd sea day.

However, as of two weeks ago, the character breakfast is not even listed as an option to sign up for at all. It is not listed and not even noted as being "sold out" like it was when I first started looking. Very strange indeed. Good luck to you that maybe it is a glitch on our cruise, but will be available on yours.

And Palo Brunch is on Sea days on the longer itineraries. Make sure you are hungry when you go. lol

I am on the Fantasy this Saturday and attempted to book a character breakfast when I booked it last minute..when I first started looking a month ago, they were listed for Sunday and Monday (both are sea days for our Eastern Itinerary) But nothing for port days or Thursday which is our 3rd sea day.

However, as of two weeks ago, the character breakfast is not even listed as an option to sign up for at all. It is not listed and not even noted as being "sold out" like it was when I first started looking. Very strange indeed. Good luck to you that maybe it is a glitch on our cruise, but will be available on yours.

And Palo Brunch is on Sea days on the longer itineraries. Make sure you are hungry when you go. lol

Thanks, we are hoping for the Grand Cayman day someone mentioned above, we'll see. Shore time is 10:30 that day, so fingers crossed.

Yes, we love Palo brunch, we go every cruise. hahaha It's delicious!!!

I am on the same cruise as you are. There is some weird glitch with it. We have it booked for Monday and it just says OnBoard Fun. It is reserved but there is some weird issue with it. I noticed this about two weeks ago. We are in concierge so I asked Shoreside if our reservation was all set and they said it was. So who knows.

We did it on the first sea day this most recent cruise, on our first Western we did it on Grand Cayman day. Both were options this time around.
But please don't expect the service or the food to be any good. Both times they've screwed up our food orders and you always have to sit with other families. I really don't think it's worth it unless you're worried about not seeing Doc or Jake. And of course there's no guarantee about which characters will be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!