Disney Land or Disney Sea

pandv_2000

Mouseketeer
We only have one day to visit Disney when we are in Tokyo at the end of October so I am after advice on which park to visit.

If it was just me, DH and DS(9) I would say it was a no brainer and we'd go to Disney sea since it is unique and there is no other park like it. But when I add DS(2) into the mix my opinion changes and I think how much better it will be for him at TDL as he will be able to ride everything except BTMMR (closed for refurb anyway), SM (too cold in Oct?) and Space Mountain. If we go to Disney Sea then there is a lot more he cannot ride. I asked DS(9) which he would rather do and he has said TDL but I can't shake the feeling I'm missing out by not hitting DS.

Tickets are now on sale for our visit day so I'm wanting to book but can't decide on the park.

What would you do?:confused:

Thanks in advance ;)

Halloween events will be going on at both parks.
TDL will have the same parade as last year with minor changes while TDS will have a whole new show at the Harbor. Unlike the US parks, no extra charges for the Halloween party.

Make sure to get the dated tickets instead of open tickets.

If you are going with a 2 year old, I would suggest going to TDL. Your kids will love Pooh's hunny hunt and Monsters' inc.

Have fun!

I would do what the 9yo will enjoy most. The 2yo won't even remember. And there is all of mermaid lagoon at disney sea for the little ones that looks pretty fun.

Depending on how tall you 9 y/o is there is WAY more for them to do at DL.
My daughter is 6 and we have been to both parks multiple time tho, and she likes them both the same she says.

It's a hard choice. If you haven't been to TDS before I would probably go there just because it's really an incredible park. TDL would probably be easier to do though.

Really tough choice- and either way, you'll have a great day. I'd do TDS because it will give you an experience you can't get in the US parks. The theming is incredible it's just amazing to walk around the park. I'd especially recommend TDS if you consider this trip to be a "once in a lifetime" trip to Japan; if you think that you are likely to come back when your 2 yr old is a little older, then maybe it wouldn't be so bad to save TDS for then.

Good choice!!

I would go with DisneySea as well. It's unique from any other Disney park in the world and not to be missed at any age.

:fish:

Our rain season usually ends this month. ::fingers crossed::
If it does rain it will be for like 5-10 minutes and then stop usually. :)

Seriously, Disney Sea is the only way to go for someone in the US. To not see that when you have the chance..... wow.

Seriously, Disney Sea is the only way to go for someone in the US. To not see that when you have the chance..... wow.

We are from the UK but have been to WDW 3 times now and have another trip planned next summer so we have booked our tickets for Disney Sea.

We fly 1 month tomorrow and visit DS on 29th October.

Our rain season usually ends this month. ::fingers crossed::
If it does rain it will be for like 5-10 minutes and then stop usually. :)

I hope so - we have been completely rained out in the UK in the last couple of days and we've not really had any sort of summer this year. The road was closed on my way home from work last night due to flooding but I did manage to get home and thankfully wasn't too delayed.

Disney Sea!!!

Sorry to shout. You can't see it anywhere but in Tokyo and it is my DH's favorite of all the parks (we have been too all of them around the world). It is very cool. You won't be disappointed.

Disney Sea!!!

Sorry to shout. You can't see it anywhere but in Tokyo and it is my DH's favorite of all the parks (we have been too all of them around the world). It is very cool. You won't be disappointed.

Haha - your shout is forgiven. I promise a TR when we get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter