Disney little mermaid live

dclpluto

DIS Veteran
Disney little mermaid live is going to be on abc on November 5th.

Last edited:
I wasn't really gonna watch it, but the commercials I saw durring the Memphis game Saturday night started to interest me. I am currently watching it live. It's pretty good so far. Under the Sea is up next, and that'll be the best scene.

And, well, it was okay. There should have been a Sebastien puppet. Shaggy nailled the song, but I prefer the presentation at Hollywood Studios - actually one of my favorite shows!

Last edited:

Way too many commercials. I am just going nuts trying to figure out where they are filming this. I feel like it is inside one of the parks.

Thank you for replying. The theater looks familiar but I kept finding reasons why it was not the theater I was considering. Have never been to California so that makes sense.

Thank you for replying. The theater looks familiar but I kept finding reasons why it was not the theater I was considering. Have never been to California so that makes sense.

It is definitely similar to the theater at DHS, at least in styling. It's a bit larger though. The set design was totally inspired by that 30 year old show though. This is likely in a sound stage, and not any actual theater anywhere.California Adventure in California has a great theater where they do Frozen Live - which is easily good enough to just televise as it is.

Did they just sneak in a new song?

Okay, a couple of new songs?

Last edited:
I cannot understand what the is the place where the film is being filmed

It was just a sound stage at the Disney studios, not a public theater. It was likely dressed just for this, and now taken down for something else. The show did really well though o they may do more like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!