Disney Magic- 5 night December 14, 2018

Hello, this will be our 4th Disney cruise and would love to join the exchange. Our info is:

Room: 7516
Debbie (adult): Belle, Anna, Mickey/Minnie
Ron (adult): Goofy, [insert anything Star Wars or Superhero]
Eliana (12 - girl): Stitch, BB8
Shayna (9 - girl): Jack Jack (Incredibles), Wonder Woman, Cinderella

no food allergies:)

Last edited:
Hello, this will be our 4th Disney cruise and would love to join the exchange. Our info is:

Excellent! I’ve added your family to the list. I’m keeping this open until Nov. 16th after which time I will provide master cabin/ family list.

I will not be in this cruise but I thought I may find help here.....I have never done the fish extenders and we are taking our grand children on December 14-17 2018 cruise, Can you help me find information about what this is and how to get connected?

I will not be in this cruise but I thought I may find help here.....I have never done the fish extenders and we are taking our grand children on December 14-17 2018 cruise, Can you help me find information about what this is and how to get connected?

What a great time you will have with your grandchildren! I searched to see if there was a fish extender activity for your 3 day cruise but unfortunately only found these meet/greet/fish extender groups (see pic). Will send you a PM (private message).

Attachments

• 5A7EC535-056E-4059-8101-42CD8848ECD0.jpeg
    5A7EC535-056E-4059-8101-42CD8848ECD0.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 3
Greeting fellow fish extender families. I will comprise final list and post soon. Will reach out to 2 families through PM in which I need cabin numbers. Soon we will be cruising!:boat:

Debbie

Cabin Number: Oceanview Guaranteed Cabin

Asha (adult female, mid 30s)
Favorite Colors: Black, Gold, Silver
Favorite Characters: Mickey/Minnie, Marvel, Star Wars, Edna Mode​
Luis (adult male, mid 30s):
Favorite Colors: Blue, Red
Favorite Characters: Nightmare Before Christmas, Marvel, Toy Story​
Zee (child female, 5 years old):
Favorite Colors: Pink, Red, Purple
Favorite Characters: Elena, Rapunzel, Vanellope, Vampirina
Interested in a Fish Extender and a Family Meet & Greet. I'm arranging for a Family Open Bar/Meet & Greet in another group I'm a member of and we so far have 52 people interested in attending.

Hello Asha,
By chance have you received your cabin number also are there any food allergies? I’m finalizing fish extender group list.
Thanks,
Debbie

Hello our Fish Extender Group,

Please open your mail for message as well as list. Woo - Hoo less than 1 month to cruise!:jumping1:

Debbie

Last edited:

Hi! Please open your mail to see messages I sent you. Thanks!
Debbie

Hello Debbie & Ron,
Here’s finalized list ... just waiting on cabin # / and any food allergies from one family. Please let me know you’ve received it. Thanks! Debbie

Attachments

• 82D6DC63-DFCB-4158-BD62-EF291C86AB27.jpeg
    82D6DC63-DFCB-4158-BD62-EF291C86AB27.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 7
Cabin Number: Oceanview Guaranteed Cabin

Asha (adult female, mid 30s)
Favorite Colors: Black, Gold, Silver
Favorite Characters: Mickey/Minnie, Marvel, Star Wars, Edna Mode​
Luis (adult male, mid 30s):
Favorite Colors: Blue, Red
Favorite Characters: Nightmare Before Christmas, Marvel, Toy Story​
Zee (child female, 5 years old):
Favorite Colors: Pink, Red, Purple
Favorite Characters: Elena, Rapunzel, Vanellope, Vampirina
Interested in a Fish Extender and a Family Meet & Greet. I'm arranging for a Family Open Bar/Meet & Greet in another group I'm a member of and we so far have 52 people interested in attending.

Hi Asha,

Sent you PM ... posting here too. Have you received your cabin # yet? Also, are there any food allergies in your family? Thanks!

Me too! Also, planing a meet a greet after lifevest safety drill in lobby by Mickey statue if you wish to attend. I’ll have a fish extender sign.

View attachment 366782
Hi! Please open your mail to see messages I sent you. Thanks!
Debbie

Got it! Really excited for the cruise and to participate:)

Hi! Here’s final list as Luis/Asha/Zee family received their cabin#. Please let me know you received it! Also, just realized sailaway party starts after lifevest safety drill therefore, meet and greet will be at 3:30 in lobby by Mickey statute.

Attachments

• 06C52690-FF04-4368-9818-3DBA6DB01D08.jpeg
    06C52690-FF04-4368-9818-3DBA6DB01D08.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Awesome! Very excited... I’ve been working on FE gifts for the past week non-stop and hopefully will finish up in the next couple of days. Safe travels to the Port of Miami.

We missed the meetup:(. We were in the Spa raffle and didnt realize it stretched passed 3:30p. Happy to get together another time of you get this while still on the cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!