Disney Magic 5night Cruise Jan 6 - fish extender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quinny1027

Earning My Ears
This is our first ever Disney Cruise. I've heard a little bit about the fish extender exchange. My kids would love it. How do I find out more or join a group. Help ! Thanks so much !

This is our first ever Disney Cruise. I've heard a little bit about the fish extender exchange. My kids would love it. How do I find out more or join a group. Help ! Thanks so much !
Fish Extenders are handled on your Cruise Meet thread.

Here's a link to yours: https://www.disboards.com/threads/j...om-miami-george-town-gc-castaway-cay.3659431/

Couple of things - not all cruise meet groups organize FE exchanges. And, links to other social media sites for such things are not allowed here on DISboards.

It's unfortunate that we are not allowed to give you the actual link on that other VERY big social media site but over there your group is quite large. Based on the link given above it doesn't seem like there is anything going on on Disboards for your cruise. Just go to that site, and enter Magic Jan 6 and you'll find it.

It's unfortunate that we are not allowed to give you the actual link on that other VERY big social media site but over there your group is quite large. Based on the link given above it doesn't seem like there is anything going on on Disboards for your cruise. Just go to that site, and enter Magic Jan 6 and you'll find it.
And there's the biggest reason why the DISboards meets don't get very active. And the biggest reason why such links aren't allowed any longer.

Our first cruise we had a huge DISboards group. All things related to group activities/discussion took place on DISboards. There was also a pretty large group on another site. All discussions there were individual, private talks (how's the family? where in Timbuktu are you located? We got our luggage at XX store... and so on).

But that's not the way it works now. Too many people raiding early DISboards meet threads and directing people to other sites.

And there's the biggest reason why the DISboards meets don't get very active. And the biggest reason why such links aren't allowed any longer.

Our first cruise we had a huge DISboards group. All things related to group activities/discussion took place on DISboards. There was also a pretty large group on another site. All discussions there were individual, private talks (how's the family? where in Timbuktu are you located? We got our luggage at XX store... and so on).

But that's not the way it works now. Too many people raiding early DISboards meet threads and directing people to other sites.

What is the biggest reason? Because I mention how to find the information? The OPs cruise is less than 3 months away! By now, most FE and other exchanges are well underway. There are 12 (yes 12!) posts over the last 9 months on the link you provided. OP seems excited to do the FE on their first Disney cruise! I'd rather help her out. Some people don't even know about DIS. Some people don't like that other site. So...everyone has a choice.

Last edited:
Since the OP has been directed to what she is looking for, and this post really doesn't belong on the main cruise board anyway, I am going to lock it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts