• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Artist

MiknMinMouse

DIS Veteran
I just found this program on the web. LOOKS incredible. You take your pictures and make slideshows that you can burn to CD and watch on your TV. I'm thinking if this works, no more scrapbooking my Disney trips. Has anyone bought this program? Apparently you can edit video with it as well.

I haven't seen that but I do have photoJam and Mocrosoft photostory 3 makes a movie you can watch with music, narration, and titles. Then if you use DVDSanta , you can turn it into a DVD to play on any DVD player.

http://www.Microsoft.com

http://www.dvdsanta.com

there is a free version of dvdsanta, it shows a ad in the top left corner but it is barely visible on my TV and will go away after a few seconds.

MiknMinMouse said:
I just found this program on the web. LOOKS incredible. You take your pictures and make slideshows that you can burn to CD and watch on your TV. I'm thinking if this works, no more scrapbooking my Disney trips. Has anyone bought this program? Apparently you can edit video with it as well.

I have Disney Magic Artist and absolutely love it. I also have the non Disney version of the same program and love that too. I have made some awesome slidshows with music that comes with the programs. I don't remember how much I paid for it I think it may have been about $40....totally worth it.

That Amazon.com version doesn't look like the product I'm talking about. I think that's why I had such a hard time finding it. The amazon product seems to be more of a play on the computer thing. The product I'm talking about is actually a photoshop type product where you upload your pictures and create photoalbum shows with it. Here is the webaddress for it. http://www.ulead.com/dps_disney/runme.htm

MiknMinMouse said:
That Amazon.com version doesn't look like the product I'm talking about. I think that's why I had such a hard time finding it. The amazon product seems to be more of a play on the computer thing. The product I'm talking about is actually a photoshop type product where you upload your pictures and create photoalbum shows with it. Here is the webaddress for it. http://www.ulead.com/dps_disney/runme.htm

That is the one I have. It is from Ulead. It is great! The only problem I had was ordering. It was a real pain in the neck they screwed up my order twice.....took them a long time to clear up the matter also.

DisneyAunt said:
That is the one I have. It is from Ulead. It is great! The only problem I had was ordering. It was a real pain in the neck they screwed up my order twice.....took them a long time to clear up the matter also.

Thanks for the info, I haven't ordered yet. I didn't understand the bundle thing. It said it was cheaper to buy the DVD part in a bundle? I emailed Customer Service but have yet to hear from them. ARGH :confused3

MiknMinMouse said:
Thanks for the info, I haven't ordered yet. I didn't understand the bundle thing. It said it was cheaper to buy the DVD part in a bundle? I emailed Customer Service but have yet to hear from them. ARGH :confused3

Now I remember what problem I had with them. They give you an option of getting it snail mail or e-mail so you can download it right away. Well I of course order it by e-mail...wouldn't you know it I had trouble downloading it and they weren't able to help me. So they sent it to me by regular mail. But they had to call another phone number to get credit for the e-mail one and then pay for the snail mail one.

About the bundling....there are 2 cds you get with it. I think that is what they are talking about the bundling..now I don't remember specifically what the extra one does but you need it. Buy both.

The version that is not Disney is also good. Very easy to use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter