Disney Magic Before the Trip

KeepCalmAndCarryOn

charfinntastic
I have to give a shout-out to a cast member, Megan, who went above and beyond to help me fix a scheduling snafu that, though in the scheme of the real world was very minor, but in terms of our trip is going to help make our last night stress free. I just feel like in this day and age of the bad news outweighing the good, I want to shout from the mountain tops that she made my day!

Does anyone know a means or a method to ensure that I can pass this on to the powers that be? I just am so beyond thankful that she took time out of her busy work schedule to hear my plea, and within half an hour, have it perfectly sorted out. And to be frank, it was my fault. When we booked reservations I didn't account for another family joining us, and we were left with dinner reservations at the Rose & Crown that would not accommodate our entire group. AND no additionally availability was showing through the reservation system for that day. With some serious pixie dust, we will all be able to dine together.

Megan, you made my day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter