Disney Magic- Halloween on the High Seas Oct 27, 2019

This will be our second DCL, but first on Magic. I had a tough time deciding on this or a Castaway Cay double dip on Wonder, but the day at WDW and Halloween put me over the edge.

Funny thing, we just switched from the Wonder double dip to this cruise today. We debated both when released.

First time Disney cruiser here! My wife and I are going to go without our kids to make sure, you know, that they would actually enjoy it 😂 Plus it would give us an excuse to take the whole family next year! Would love to join a FE group!

Does anyone know of any hotels in New Jersey where we could stay at the night prior & leave our car & be shuttled to the port. We'd be coming from PA

Hi all, this will be our 3rd Disney cruise and 2nd on the magic (our 1st was on the wonder), 1st for Halloween and second trip to Bermuda. Very excited and looking forward to participating in FE for the 1st time.

I just booked this cruise yesterday! After seven DCL cruises since 2010 with our son, this will be our first cruise without him...since he just graduated from college and is now working. :-)

We haven't actually sailed on the Disney Magic since 2013, right before the last major overhaul in Spain.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!