Disney Magic - January 21 for 5 nights. OUR FIRST EVER CRUISE!

We just booked this cruise tonight. It will be our second cruise on the Magic, but our first one was in 1998, so I feel we’re as new as you are! Hopefully some others with more recent experience will come along soon.

Bumping this up in hopes that some Pearl, Platinum and/or Gold CC members will see it and let me know whether the port adventures from Progreso to the Uxmal and/or Mayapan ruins are being offered. I have to wait another two weeks to book! TIA!

Bumping up this thread in hopes other shipmates-to-be will see it. We’re booked to visit Uxmal from Progreso and looking forward to this cruise very much. It will be our second DCL cruise but DH’s third ocean cruise, my fourth ocean cruise, and we’ve enjoyed three river cruises as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter