Disney Magic, June 14, 2019 — 8-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Civitavecchia

Hi! I’m Piya. We are excited to finally do the Mediterranean cruise! We were going to do it 2 years ago but then they came out with the Norway Fjords cruise so we did that instead. This will be our 15th cruise. My husband and two kids (12 B and 9 G) will be coming too.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!

Hello All. My name is John. I will be traveling with my DW Teresa and DD Kait. Kait will be 18 and this was her requested graduation present instead of an open house/party. This will be my 7th cruise on Disney and DW and DD's 8th. Now that I think of it, if plans don't change, this will be my 8th and their 9th as we will be doing the June 8th cruise as well and this will be a back to back.
This is our 2nd Med cruise. We did this in 2013 after my son graduated from high school. As you can tell, my daughter noted that and requested the same for her. (The first trip had nothing to do with graduation. It was my bucket list to take my family to see Rome before the kids left home.)

DD also remembers that her brother was allowed to drink on the ship at 18. I have to check if Disney still allows the waiver. It actually was good as we took him to the different tastings. He found which drinks he liked, and which he did not like. He ordered a Johnny Walker Black at one of the bars (it's good on a cruise ship where it was not as expensive as on land). He ordered it with ice and water on the side. The bartender commented that he had never seen someone his age order it appropriately and drink it the "right" way. They do teach at the tastings, not just drink. Also, lessons in drinking responsibly and appropriately.

Hi! My name is Ivy and I will be traveling with my husband and daughter (14yo), my parents and my brother's family of 4. This will be my family's 7th Disney cruise. Our last one was the Norway/Iceland cruise in 2015 so I'm excited to be sailing on Disney again.

Hi, I'll be with my DD (18) and DM for my DD's girls' graduation trip. This will be my 16th (I think) cruise, mom's 6th or 7th and DD's 8th or 9th (I am clearly not good at remembering who cruises when!).

Congrats, Andrea on your upcoming wedding!

Hi Tink1970. That makes 2 18 year old girl's on graduation trips. How is yours going to handle not being in the kid's clubs for the first time? We are going on a cruise in a few weeks as she wanted one last time in the kids clubs knowing that she will be with the 18-20 crowd on the Med sailing.

Hi! I'll be with my DH and DD (18), celebrating her graduation, and this cruise will make us gold members, hooray!!! I see tink1970 has the same gameplan for celebrating our kiddos graduation:)
My DM and two friends will be in another cabin and they are all first time cruisers. We are sooooo excited for this cruise!
If it's allowed, I found the facebook link for our cruise group https://www.facebook.com/groups/DisneyMagicJune142019/ Can't wait to touch base with our fellow cruisers and see if we can set up tastings, open bars and a bar crawl. Our last cruise was a Transatlantic and we had numerous events planned, so I am hoping this wasn't just a Transatlantic thing, because it was so much fun had by all!

Hello Everybody! Please introduce yourself!

I'm Andrea. I'm travelling with my then husband (we're getting married in a little over 6 weeks!). This will be our second cruise. Our first cruise was the WBTA. We made such good friends and I was crying when we left the ship!
Hi! I just saw you were on the WBTA with us, what a great cruise! Were you part of the Facebook group for the WBTA? Just curious because of all the events the group did and I would love to repeat them, just don't know if it was a WBTA or can be done on all cruises:)

Hi Tink1970. That makes 2 18 year old girl's on graduation trips. How is yours going to handle not being in the kid's clubs for the first time? We are going on a cruise in a few weeks as she wanted one last time in the kids clubs knowing that she will be with the 18-20 crowd on the Med sailing

I haven't even told her we're doing this! I think she'll be sad about not doing kids clubs (as an only child she loves the clubs!). We're doing the ABD add on so I'm hoping if nothing else she'll enjoy being around the Adventure Guides...or so tired from all the port days she forgets she's sad about not being in the Vibe :)

Hi! I'll be with my DH and DD (18), celebrating her graduation, and this cruise will make us gold members, hooray!!! I see tink1970 has the same gameplan for celebrating our kiddos graduation:)
My DM and two friends will be in another cabin and they are all first time cruisers. We are sooooo excited for this cruise!
If it's allowed, I found the facebook link for our cruise group https://www.facebook.com/groups/DisneyMagicJune142019/ Can't wait to touch base with our fellow cruisers and see if we can set up tastings, open bars and a bar crawl. Our last cruise was a Transatlantic and we had numerous events planned, so I am hoping this wasn't just a Transatlantic thing, because it was so much fun had by all!

That's awesome--at least 3 graduation girls on board! Sounds like y'all had a great time on your transatlantic :) I'm not on fb but when mom is in town we'll try to get on the page and check out the cruise group.

I'm excited about this cruise too...just have to get through the end of junior AND all of senior year so time should fly by!

Hello! My name is Jennifer and I will be sailing with my husband Tom, son (18) and daughter (16). We are celebrating my sons graduation from high school too! This will be my 19th Disney cruise - we will be on the Wonder in Alaska this June. Hoping to spend a few days in Rome post cruise then possibly go to Vienna. Looking forward to planning excursions! My son is excited about going to Palo and the drinking age in Europe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter