Disney Magic - June 2, 2018 7-night Mediterranean

Hi all-

Just paid this cruise in full. So is everyone starting to think about excursions? I’m trying to decide which ones to do on our own vs through Disney.

Oh no, sorry you had to cancel. Hope you get to rebook soon.

Anjuan - we are starting to think about excursions too. We will probably book a non Disney excursion to Herculaneum rather than Pompei. We have been to Rome before so will probably stay on the ship that day (and if we are lucky get a reservation for Palo that evening). Other than that we just don’t know - will probably be disney excursions but there are just too many to choose from. Anyone have any recommendations?

Just noticed that we are at the 3 month mark today!! I'll be able to start booking our DCL excursions tomorrow night at 11pm CST and can't wait!

Hello everyone! We just booked this cruise - a bit last minute - but we are excited that it worked out. We'd be interested in joining the FE group if it has been organized. Also, we should plan a Disboards group meet onboard, maybe on embarkation day in one of the lounges. Magical Mediterranean Pirates Ahoy!!

I know it's early in the planning stages, but do you have an idea yet as to how many have signed up already for the FE? I've got an idea of what I want to do and am gathering supplies now.
Do you know who is going to organize the FE group now? I’m still interested in participating but I know Reimero is no long going to be joining us on this cruise. Do you have any information?

Looking forward to meeting people on this cruise. This is SO's 4th cruise and mine 3rd. We booked through Costco so looking for info for excusions.

If anyone has been on this cruise before, please let me know some insight on the ship mechanics.

I'm not booked on this cruise, but the same one that leaves June 30th.....and, at this point, there is no "cruise meet" for that date (I started one...but no bites yet). SO.....I'm hitching on to your's for now in hopes of getting/sharing travel tips since it is the same itinerary just two weeks before mine.

We are booked for this cruise and can't wait! This is the 3rd DCL cruise for our family (me, DH, and our two girls- 13 & 11). I am interested in joining a FE group or meeting up so please keep me posted!

Last edited:
We are booked for this cruise and can't wait! This is the 3rd DCL cruise for our family (me, DH, and our two girls- 13 & 11). I am interested in joining a FE group or meeting up so please keep me posted!
There is a FB page for this cruise and there is a FE started there if you are interested!

This is our first Disney cruise and we are soooo excited. My little girl (6) is also very excited about the FE and would like to be involved if is not too late?

It seems this thread is dying out with people posting any info so if you are on Facebook, be sure to search for "June 2, 2018 Disney Cruise Mediterranean On The Magic". There are lots of chats about excursions, a meet up and there is a FE started on there with lots of people on it. I'm not entirely sure how long it will be open but I'd would venture a guess until a week or so prior to the cruise so be sure to check it out and sign up!:fish::-):earsboy:

It seems this thread is dying out with people posting any info so if you are on Facebook, be sure to search for "June 2, 2018 Disney Cruise Mediterranean On The Magic". There are lots of chats about excursions, a meet up and there is a FE started on there with lots of people on it. I'm not entirely sure how long it will be open but I'd would venture a guess until a week or so prior to the cruise so be sure to check it out and sign up!:fish::-):earsboy:

Hello, I think I may have missed it, but is there FE group? I'd love to sign up for the first time on this cruise! :) Thank you!

I know this thread is mainly about the FE group but I was wondering if any veterans could tell me if there are any black tie evenings on the cruise?

Thanks for the FB page info! I've been wondering why not much discussion was happening here. I've requested an add. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!