Disney Magic June 9, 2018

JsMom2

DIS Veteran
Hello, is anyone else booked on this cruise yet? DD (19) are going to take this cruise before we catch the ABD River Cruise on June 18th. Last time we were in the Med on the Magic was 2007 when she was 8 years old!

Hello, is anyone else booked on this cruise yet? DD (19) are going to take this cruise before we catch the ABD River Cruise on June 18th. Last time we were in the Med on the Magic was 2007 when she was 8 years old!

Hello. We have not booked yet because we are going on a Bahamas cruise in July and plan to book our 2018 cruise at that time. Our daughter will be 18 and just graduated from high school when leave for the cruise. We plan to do the ABD 4 night stay in Barcelona before the cruise. It will be our first time to Europe so it's pretty exciting.

Hello. We have not booked yet because we are going on a Bahamas cruise in July and plan to book our 2018 cruise at that time. Our daughter will be 18 and just graduated from high school when leave for the cruise. We plan to do the ABD 4 night stay in Barcelona before the cruise. It will be our first time to Europe so it's pretty exciting.
Awesome! My daughter is looking forward to the college age group. I wish all cruise lines had one.

You might want to consider booking now, as you can always rebook onboard if it makes sense. Back in 2014 we did a short cruise on the Magic in March, and I didn't book onboard, since we were doing a cruise on the Fantasy in June. Well they came out with the summer 2015 itineraries in April or May, and I booked 2 B2B cruises for Norway and the Baltics. When we were onboard in June, I rebooked one of them, but the other had gone up so much in price that it would've been more expensive to rebook, even with the 10% discount and OBC!

You might want to consider booking now, as you can always rebook onboard if it makes sense. Back in 2014 we did a short cruise on the Magic in March, and I didn't book onboard, since we were doing a cruise on the Fantasy in June. Well they came out with the summer 2015 itineraries in April or May, and I booked 2 B2B cruises for Norway and the Baltics. When we were onboard in June, I rebooked one of them, but the other had gone up so much in price that it would've been more expensive to rebook, even with the 10% discount and OBC!

Okay, thank you for the advice, I did not realize they price might change in that time frame.

We decided to upgrade and were able to grab one of the Secret Verandah rooms!

On the Magic and Wonder there are some Verandah rooms that were originally classified as Oceanview, due to the obstructed view. So you could pay for an oceanview room, and actually have a Verandah. They've now been reclassified as Navigator Verandah rooms, but the balconies are more spacious than the regular Navigator Verandah rooms.

On the Magic and Wonder there are some Verandah rooms that were originally classified as Oceanview, due to the obstructed view. So you could pay for an oceanview room, and actually have a Verandah. They've now been reclassified as Navigator Verandah rooms, but the balconies are more spacious than the regular Navigator Verandah rooms.
Thanks for the information. I will have to pay attention to these in the future.

First European Cruise, 12th Disney Cruise. We're a party of six from Texas, me, dh, ds (20 - Texas A&M), Daughter (her senior trip, class of 2018, attending TCU in fall), ds (14) and ds (12). We're flying into Paris, two nights, one night BCN, and leaving RIGHT after we get back on June 16. I don't see many posts for this cruise. Is there another group for it?

First European Cruise, 12th Disney Cruise. We're a party of six from Texas, me, dh, ds (20 - Texas A&M), Daughter (her senior trip, class of 2018, attending TCU in fall), ds (14) and ds (12). We're flying into Paris, two nights, one night BCN, and leaving RIGHT after we get back on June 16. I don't see many posts for this cruise. Is there another group for it?
I'll be traveling with my 19 year old DD. Would love to chat with you, please email me at wendy.bos@icloud.com. Thanks!

Hello! I will be traveling with my boyfriend (his first visit to Europe), mom, and stepdad to celebrate my graduation from ASU. We are coming from the LA area and will be staying in Barcelona for a few days beforehand, then a quick layover in London once the cruise is done. Can't wait to be on the ship already!!

Hello! I will be traveling with my boyfriend (his first visit to Europe), mom, and stepdad to celebrate my graduation from ASU. We are coming from the LA area and will be staying in Barcelona for a few days beforehand, then a quick layover in London once the cruise is done. Can't wait to be on the ship already!!

Congratulations on your graduation. Our daughter graduates high school at the end of May and then we are headed to Barcelona on 6/5. It is getting close :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!