Disney Magic Kingdoms - Gems

Discussion in 'Disney Online Games' started by TinyTGO, Dec 24, 2016.

1. TinyTGO

TinyTGO Mouseketeer

What do you spend your gems on? (It's more of a survey question...)

2. TinyTGO

TinyTGO Mouseketeer

I spent my first ones on an extra chest spot and an extra parade float spot.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Quellman

Quellman Donald Duck

Parade float spot is not a bad idea at all. I spend my on accidentally clicking on purchase the floats. I use gems on special event gem characters. They usually seem to do a good job helping with the special event. This includes Frozone, Zero, Olaf, and Sven.

5. Disney Khi

Disney Khi DIS Veteran

I buy characters. I've bought the special ones that go along with the special events. I also bought Merryweather because I wanted to complete the fairy set, and Pluto because I thought Mickey might be lonely without him. :) I also bought Pluto's doghouse. I have bought one extra chest spot, too. I also have bought a few of the attractions.

6. LuvToPlay!

LuvToPlay! Earning My Ears

I've bought (in this order) a chest spot, Pluto, Rex, and then event characters. No regrets so far.

7. supernova

supernova DIS Veteran

I've opened every chest pedestal and every parade float spot.

8. wingweaver84

wingweaver84 Mouseketeer

At the moment,I'm saving 95 gems(currently at 66)to open up the 5th parade float slot.

9. Icebear83

Icebear83 Earning My Ears

I’ve played a ton of resource management type game and this is one of my favorites. I always invest “gem” type currency on long term. The first items i saved for were the extre chest slot and floats(plus spaces). Even though its not as fun as grabbing pluto first i feel it gave me a much better start in this great game