Disney Magic Kingdoms - map??

cat_herder

Disney Veteran
Does anyone have a photo of the full Disney Magic Kingdoms park with the lands labeled as to which section of the Disney Magic Kingdoms is suppose to be which Disney "land": Adventureland, Tomorrowland, etc.

I want to put the Disney Magic Kingdoms rides in the correct section. Like, where do I put Nightmare before Christmas, Mulan, Toy Story, etc.

Right now I have about 6 rides in the inventory and no place to put them. So I want to rearrange my park before the next event starts.

Thanks.
DIS Rocks

I don't know about a map, but I think the base of the attractions kinda indicates where it belongs. Purple in tomorrowland for example.

But where is tomorrowland on the online game park?
The area around space mountain. Fantasyland is where Small World is. and Mickey
s toon town is where callifornia screamin is. Froniter land is the new section that opened in the last update if you are that far along in your story.

Because you can only zoom out so far, and not really all that far you'd have to screen shot as much as you can then stitch the photos together. I'm not near my own computer currently so can't but I can work on it tonight and potentially put something together.

The area around space mountain. Fantasyland is where Small World is. and Mickey
s toon town is where callifornia screamin is. Froniter land is the new section that opened in the last update if you are that far along in your story.

OK, I think I understand now. Thanks.

Because you can only zoom out so far, and not really all that far you'd have to screen shot as much as you can then stitch the photos together. I'm not near my own computer currently so can't but I can work on it tonight and potentially put something together.

I just don't know where to put certain attractions, decorations and concussions.
Where does Mulan go?
I guess Beauty and Beast would go in Fantasyland but mine is filled already with other fairy tales. Where to put it now? I seriously wish they would open the lands behind Small World.
Where does Toy Story go?
Nightmare before Christmas has purple feet but I would never think it went in Tomorrowland<shrug>

I wish they had opened land for each new event in the past. That way I would have known where they went.
Thanks everyone.

I would love to see photos of where y'all put your rides. :flower1:

Truthfully, the attractions go anywhere they will fit. There is no difference in game play based on where you place an attraction. Mine are all over the place, based on space available and size of attractions. I don't concern myself over base color or whatever. If it fits, it's fine.

I tried putting them all in their respected places, however when I got the Tower of Terror, the Enchanted Tiki Room, among others, I couldn't fit everything. My Magic Kingdom is all over the place- I've currently got Be Our Guest, Gaston's Tavern and The Festival of the Lion King all in Tomorrowland

Truthfully, the attractions go anywhere they will fit. There is no difference in game play based on where you place an attraction. Mine are all over the place, based on space available and size of attractions. I don't concern myself over base color or whatever. If it fits, it's fine.

But i don't want to put them just anywhere. I want to at least put them in the correct Land.

It's gonna be hard to put everything in the right places since not all the lands/areas have been unlocked plus some attractions like TOT obviously aren't going to "fit"... I think as the land expands it might be easier to put things that fit...

Thanks everyone for taking the time to help me out. I have managed to place all my attractions, concessions and decorations pretty close to each other. As long as they don't add anymore attraction without opening more land then I'm OK. I had 4-5 attractions in storage for such a long with no space for them in the game, I was growing discouraged.

Anyone know why they didn't open the land behind Small World Attraction?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!