Disney Magic Kingdoms

Just back from vacation, so I have a bit of catching up to do...

John Darling - 4
Michael Darling - N/A

Elizabeth Swann - 7
Jack Sparrow - 8
Will Turner - 7
Captain Barbossa - 6
Tia Dalma - N/A
Davy Jones - N/A

Bambi - Ready to level up to 10
Flower - Ready to level up to 10

Christopher Robin - 3

Hiro - Ready to level up to 7
Baymax - 6
Yokai - Ready to level up to 8
Go Go - 7
Honey Lemon - 8
Fred - 7
Wasabi - 6

I have all other characters, and they're all maxed out.

You are killing it. I finally just hit the "Welcome Barbosa" button this morning. I probably should invest in the elixir attraction. I am still chugging away at Michael, and my Big Hero Six are about the same. Bambi is grinding for 9 for me.

Due to increasing frustration with my iPad mini and its inability to hold a charge(the thing is 4 years old now),it seems that I will likely soon have to make the Windows version my main way of playing the game. Which sucks because I am FAR behind in it(like,starting the PotC storyline far behind),and the only event characters I have are Beast,Rabbit and Doc. The plus side of this is that I have about 180 gems and haven't spent any. But all that work I put into the iOS version...

What did the pop up say on the daily reward screen today? I clicked on my reward, but a pop up screen came up as I did so. It said something then a “got it” button I think. ??? It registered me clicking that “got it” instead of my reward.

Thanks.

What did the pop up say on the daily reward screen today? I clicked on my reward, but a pop up screen came up as I did so. It said something then a “got it” button I think. ??? It registered me clicking that “got it” instead of my reward.

Thanks.

Just that they had to update their privacy policy based on some new regulation. You could click a link to read the policy or just say Got It and move on. But then I still got the reward calendar and my reward.

I currently have just over 45000 of Merlins potions to use and want to buy a few rides. What would everyone recommend? I was thinking of Primeval Whirl and Jumpin' Jellyfish as they both give trophies which will come in handy for future events. Are any of the other rides useful? Thank you.

Here's my update

John Darling level 4
Michael need 15 more bears
Elizabeth Swan 8
Jack Sparrow 8
Will Turner 9
Captain Barbosa 6
Davy Jones 4
Tia need 20 lockets
Chris Robin 4
Hiro 8
Baymax 6
Yokai 8
Gogo 7
Honey 8
Fred 7
Wasabi 7

Has anyone welcomed Tia, does she unlock Pirates of the Caribbean?

I currently have just over 45000 of Merlins potions to use and want to buy a few rides. What would everyone recommend? I was thinking of Primeval Whirl and Jumpin' Jellyfish as they both give trophies which will come in handy for future events. Are any of the other rides useful? Thank you.

I agree with the two you listed. Jolly Roger also gets trophies and helps with Peter Pan line if you don’t have that one yet.

Due to increasing frustration with my iPad mini and its inability to hold a charge(the thing is 4 years old now),it seems that I will likely soon have to make the Windows version my main way of playing the game. Which sucks because I am FAR behind in it(like,starting the PotC storyline far behind),and the only event characters I have are Beast,Rabbit and Doc. The plus side of this is that I have about 180 gems and haven't spent any. But all that work I put into the iOS version...

If you have plans to get a replacement “i” device, you could transfer your game to the new device. Sorry you are faced with possibly losing all the hours you put into the iOS version.

After 853 days of playing this game, I accomplished my greatest feat today!

So far today I have successfully clicked on Tinker Bell, and not the castle, every time I’ve collecting her 1 hour trophies job. :scared1: I really wish I took video of it, because I’m sure most of you don’t believe it is possible to do, but it is! That said, I should give everyone the do not try this at home disclaimer! :rotfl2:

So far today I have successfully clicked on Tinker Bell, and not the castle, every time I’ve collecting her 1 hour trophies job. :scared1: I really wish I took video of it, because I’m sure most of you don’t believe it is possible to do, but it is! That said, I should give everyone the do not try this at home disclaimer! :rotfl2:
The day isn't over yet. :-) Best wishes over the next ~9 hours, hope you get the perfect day

If you have plans to get a replacement “i” device, you could transfer your game to the new device. Sorry you are faced with possibly losing all the hours you put into the iOS version.

Can't afford a new tablet at the moment,sadly;I guess I should just be lucky that a)I can play it on the computer in the first place and b)the Tower Challenges have been a godsend in getting missing characters. Plus it gives me a chance to strategize how I want the park.

I've gotten pretty good at it, myself. I only hit that castle, like, twice a day or so. That makes me an expert, right? It's all in the timing!

Can't afford a new tablet at the moment,sadly;I guess I should just be lucky that a)I can play it on the computer in the first place and b)the Tower Challenges have been a godsend in getting missing characters. Plus it gives me a chance to strategize how I want the park.
Bummer. How about an iphone or a family member's i- device to save a version of it until you can afford a new tablet? I feel your pain- my samsung galaxy tab stopped supporting my game in the middle of the Bh6 event so I had to scramble to transfer it to a new phone.

Both of those are good.
Jolly Roger also gives trophies. Not sure if it drops Peter Pan/hook/Wendy character tokens as all 3 are maxed out in my game. It doesn't drop anything for John or Michael.
Davy Jone's Organ drops tokens for Tia Dalma.

Has anyone welcomed Tia, does she unlock Pirates of the Caribbean?

I haven't seen it mentioned on this board anywhere yet, so I don't think so. Most people have been posting they are just working on lockets, so I'd check back over the next 3-4 days to see if anyone's welcomed her.

How are people doing on the Gold Strike mini Event?

I’m currently in second with 697, which I’m really happy with especially since I refuse to collect when I’m sleeping. I’m 94 above #3 so I have a decent shot at top 3. If not, which I'd be fine with, I’m 237 ahead of #10, so top 10 should happen.

Bummer. How about an iphone or a family member's i- device to save a version of it until you can afford a new tablet? I feel your pain- my samsung galaxy tab stopped supporting my game in the middle of the Bh6 event so I had to scramble to transfer it to a new phone.

Can't do that either.(I use a Blackberry),and I'm the only one using iOS. If I do replace my tablet in the future,it sure won't be an Apple product.

Oh my gosh! I hate when this happens, I feel like they should come up with something to be able to fix that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter