Disney Magic Kingdoms

Is there a general consensus on how many parade slots are worth paying for? I have 5 open. The next one would cost 195 gems. I don't seem to get all that many gems from parades, so it would take 39 parade gem "wins" for me to even break even... How many slots do you all have open?
Replying a little lat on this one. I have all of my parade slots open. I was surprised to get 15 gems on one parade. But that isn't the norm. I do think the extra slots pay off. It feels like I get at least 5 to 10 gems a day. And...most of all...it looks pretty cool to have more floats circling the castle.:flower1:

Replying a little lat on this one. I have all of my parade slots open. I was surprised to get 15 gems on one parade. But that isn't the norm. I do think the extra slots pay off. It feels like I get at least 5 to 10 gems a day. And...most of all...it looks pretty cool to have more floats circling the castle.:flower1:

Better late than never. I was wondering where everyone was hiding.

My turn for stats....real life has really interrupted my serious LM game time. But, I've been sneaking in logins whenever I can.

Eric and Scuttle lv 4, ready for 5
Sebastian lv 5

Dingles 20
Snarfs 15
As soon as Scuttle earns his keep with 5 more nets I'll level him to 5 as a reward.
87 clams
23k EC

During the break waiting for Triton I have been leveling up the BH6 squad. I think I'll stop that for now. Once my clams get close to 120, I'll need to level up someone else.

And today I was gifted with 2 more lamp posts and 1 bench for my happiness prizes. That is exactly what I received from the Scrump mini event. I never should have mentioned that I want the Triton concession. Evidently I jinxed myself. On the bright side, I did get 2 nets. I think I appreciated those better than the decorations.

Hope everyone is still having fun. As Shulk from Xenoblade says, "I'm really feeling it." Bet you can't guess what game I'm playing on the switch right now ..

No dice on stocking up on snarfblatts, once you send the first character, the others don’t show up as an option when you tap other cursed crabs, but st least that’s completed.

EDIT: Scuttle can still gather nets after the task is completed, so it’s a safe bet to assume the mini-task will return later.

Better late than never. I was wondering where everyone was hiding.

I was too lazy to scroll back through the pages to find the original post. I have 6 places open for a parade, because it's cool to see it go around the castle and having that many let's you play with all the different floats to find the best combination of token release and least expensive cost. Right now I have Mickey & Friends, Little Mermaid, Frozen, The Lion King, Aladdin, and Toy Story. I don't see myself opening up the 7th and final parade spot. 195 gems, in my opinion can be put toward characters instead. This specific parade by the way is a cost of 2,400 magic. That's VERY inexpensive, considering my last parade was in the 11,000 - 12,000 magic, so that's good.

I am currently upgrading Jack Sparrow to 10, as Elizabeth and Will are too busy dueling during this even to get me EC and leveling him up was one of the lesser costs. My magic bank is just over 9M, and because life is happening, most of my characters are home resting. I imagine it's like wreck it ralph 2 (which I can't wait for), and all the characters are milling around a dressing room together. Perhaps next week when my days are less busy, I'll send characters out to gain magic, they really do make more when they are performing quests/tasks.

In NON-GAME news (although definitely water related), if any of you or your friends/family are in the path of hurricane Florence (in the US), I am praying for everyone's safety!

Happy playing to all! I really am loving this event. Hopefully when Flouder shows up, he's more helpful with the nets, although happily I did get 2 nets today from the chests and Scuttle did give me 3 others since I've been home. 9 more Snarfblats, and then it's on to working on kelp flowers. I wish I had LM on DVD, so I could fall asleep watching it.

No dice on stocking up on snarfblatts, once you send the first character, the others don’t show up as an option when you tap other cursed crabs, but st least that’s completed.

EDIT: Scuttle can still gather nets after the task is completed, so it’s a safe bet to assume the mini-task will return later.

Yep, I tried it too and it didn't work. Oh well.

So I have all of Ariel's items. And my characters are at 5 with Eric at 4. So I guess I just wait now? And very very slowly collect some clams.

My turn for stats....real life has really interrupted my serious LM game time. But, I've been sneaking in logins whenever I can.

Eric and Scuttle lv 4, ready for 5
Sebastian lv 5

Dingles 20
Snarfs 15
As soon as Scuttle earns his keep with 5 more nets I'll level him to 5 as a reward.
87 clams
23k EC

During the break waiting for Triton I have been leveling up the BH6 squad. I think I'll stop that for now. Once my clams get close to 120, I'll need to level up someone else.

And today I was gifted with 2 more lamp posts and 1 bench for my happiness prizes. That is exactly what I received from the Scrump mini event. I never should have mentioned that I want the Triton concession. Evidently I jinxed myself. On the bright side, I did get 2 nets. I think I appreciated those better than the decorations.

Hope everyone is still having fun. As Shulk from Xenoblade says, "I'm really feeling it." Bet you can't guess what game I'm playing on the switch right now ..

My stats aren't as impressive as yours, 87 clams, wow! I have a mere 22. Scuttle and Sebastian are at 4, ready to go to 5. Prince Eric is at 5, since he has nothing to collect, I finally sent him on side quest to Ariel's Grotto. I have all the dingles and only need 9 more snarfs.

I also got nets in the the green chests, and I got a Toy stand! Last time I only got an aquatic lamp, so I'm pretty happy this time.

I've had the worst luck with the green chests - I've gotten 7 so far between the two events and the calendar and only gotten decorations - tons of lamps and benches for Merlin I guess!

Anyone know what the prizes are for the gold trophy mini event? I'm going to try to walk the mine field and wait to begin as long as I can. I sure could use some more lamp posts and benches from those generous green chests!!

Anyone know what the prizes are for the gold trophy mini event? I'm going to try to walk the mine field and wait to begin as long as I can. I sure could use some more lamp posts and benches from those generous green chests!!

Rank 1-10 = 3,500 EC, 20 gems and Triton's Gold Trophy
Rank 11-50 = 2,500 EC and Triton's Gold Trophy
Rank 51-500 = 1,500 EC
Rank 501-1000 = 1,000 EC
Rank 1001 - 2000 = 500 EC
Rank 2001 - 3000 = 200 EC

Rank 1-10 = 3,500 EC, 20 gems and Triton's Gold Trophy
Rank 11-50 = 2,500 EC and Triton's Gold Trophy
Rank 51-500 = 1,500 EC
Rank 501-1000 = 1,000 EC
Rank 1001 - 2000 = 500 EC
Rank 2001 - 3000 = 200 EC
Thank you!!! Not too worried if I don't rank very high on this leader board. Guess I won't have to navigate the mine field of gold trophies after all.

Thank you!!! Not too worried if I don't rank very high on this leader board. Guess I won't have to navigate the mine field of gold trophies after all.

Just log in in airport mode for a few hours and build up a supply of trophies, then launch the game with airport mode off.

The trophy mini event is always my favorite mini event and I always place well, so I start right away just to add a little bit of a challenge.

Just log in in airport mode for a few hours and build up a supply of trophies, then launch the game with airport mode off.

The trophy mini event is always my favorite mini event and I always place well, so I start right away just to add a little bit of a challenge.
Thx. I always forget about that. Good idea!!!! I'll take your sage advice. Will that affect collecting nets? Scuttle still owes me 3.

If you see this in time, let me know when you go live. Maybe we will end up on the same leader board....if you are not afraid of the competition...

Agreed. It's not worth the effort for me. I usually do ok in this kind of event in any case.
Did you notice that one of the BH6 attractions is now gold trophy? Or maybe I just missed it last time. And, has Davy Jones always been a happiness character? I was surprised that one of my parentless kiddos was requesting a meet and greet with him. Gonna jump into airplane mode now. Gotta get that LM trophy! My park won't be the same without that spectacular addition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!