Disney Magic Kingdoms

Did you notice that one of the BH6 attractions is now gold trophy? Or maybe I just missed it last time. And, has Davy Jones always been a happiness character? I was surprised that one of my parentless kiddos was requesting a meet and greet with him. Gonna jump into airplane mode now. Gotta get that LM trophy! My park won't be the same without that spectacular addition.

I think that Sanfransokyo was a trophy one last time, too. And yes, I had a kid wanting to meed squid face yesterday, too. You think they'd be scared of him.

No dice on stocking up on snarfblatts, once you send the first character, the others don’t show up as an option when you tap other cursed crabs, but st least that’s completed.

EDIT: Scuttle can still gather nets after the task is completed, so it’s a safe bet to assume the mini-task will return later.

I hope they give us more chests for mini events because that’s how I seem to be getting nets. Let’s hope Flounder is kinder

One net to go...Scuttle is working hard for his level up reward. Not sure where he is salvaging for these nets, but it has taken him 7 hours to earn 2.

I am way behind on the cursed crabs! Like others, I'm having a horrible drop rate with the nets. Hopefully we don't have to collect all of the cursed crabs before we can start collecting for Triton tomorrow!

On the flip side, the Daily Reward Platinum Chest that I got today yielded Bambi's Frozen Pond attraction!

I am way behind on the cursed crabs! Like others, I'm having a horrible drop rate with the nets. Hopefully we don't have to collect all of the cursed crabs before we can start collecting for Triton tomorrow!

On the flip side, the Daily Reward Platinum Chest that I got today yielded Bambi's Frozen Pond attraction!
Congrats on the Ice Rink. It has a pretty big footprint doesn't it? I tucked mine behind Small World with the Meadow. Doesn't really make sense, but it fit.

That's funny...I put mine in the same place! :goodvibes Yes, it was a lot larger than I expected, so it's a good thing they opened up a few more plots of land recently! There really isn't any place where it would fit thematically; Bambi is set in a forest and there really isn't any woody areas in the game, so I suppose Fantasyland is as good a spot as any...or maybe over by Everest (whenever that opens); at least it's another snowy looking feature. :rotfl:

We shouldn't. They haven't been a "wall" before. We just need them before we can Welcome Ariel.

This morning it looked like my nets were dropping more frequently, but then they stopped.

IOS: Need 9
Windows: Need 7

I placed all of my attractions that is not helping with the LM event in the storage area. Can someone list down the attractions that can collect the golden trophies please? So I can pull them out and hopefully get the triton trophy.

Nice! I kind of think I'm never going to get that one. Then I tell myself it's ok since I know it'll take up lots of space. Congratulations on the Ice Rink! I got a waffly concession today. Not the best item from a platinum chest, but much better than a useless decoration at least.

Nice! I kind of think I'm never going to get that one. Then I tell myself it's ok since I know it'll take up lots of space. Congratulations on the Ice Rink! I got a waffly concession today. Not the best item from a platinum chest, but much better than a useless decoration at least.
Congrats to you, guys! Got a musical fountain which will be going to Merlin.

Well I hit three big milestones in the last 24 hours: 1) last night I collected the last piece to welcome Tia, which will wait, 2) this morning I collected the last Peter Pan flute to put him to level 10 finally and 3) after Bambi finished his level 9 upgrade I received the now nearly useless Ice Rink in today’s platinum chest reward...

In event news: 15 out of 20 snarfblatts, Sebastian level 5, Scuttle and Eric at 4, and 25k EC

Believe that float was only available in chests or as a purchase.

One note as many others have said, I still need 10 nets, I only got one all day today. Interns push up that drop rate percentage!
I got it from a chest awhile back and I think it's one of my best floats so I was just curious.

Messed up with the mini-event. I accidentally tapped one attraction with a trophy so now I’m participating on the leaderboard. I haven’t even made my characters do the tasks for the trophy yet. Ughh. I’m at Rank 1k++. ☹️

On a positive note, found that on the Shop, attractions that produce trophies have icons on their upper right corner. Plucked them out of the storage and placed them back on the Park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!