Disney Magic Kingdoms

So Flounder was 300 gems this time. I didn't have enough, so I bought him and Under the Sea, which I almost NEVER do. But I forgot to check how many gems Under the Sea was by itself. Can anyone tell me for future reference?
It’s 150.

I agree! This is the first event that I ever wanted all gem characters to be unlocked and I did buy them. Cost is too steep but oh well, I’m happy. Little Mermaid’s a favorite movie of mine. Need to start saving up gems again for the next event. :)

Thank you! I'll use that to plan ahead for next time.

Oh, I hear ya! Little mermaid is a must. Usually, only the childhood classics break me. The last time I shelled out was for Aladdin last year. Luckily, I used the gems I saved by not splurging on BH6 on Eric instead! :cloud9:

You need to finish that 6-hour task to start unlocking Triton. You could do the task before you went to sleep as everybody suggested. I did. :)
I’m actually still up because my band played tonight. He’s still doing the task but I have Sebastian getting my dinglehopper at the same time.

I haven’t gotten any triton ear hats. I’ve tried but no luck. I don’t have all of my snarfblatts yet either but I’m focusing on triton right now. I have 4/10 of the tridents.

Still need 6 more Triton hats. I'm thinking maybe late tonight if I'm lucky, but more than likely I'll expect to welcome him tomorrow.

I haven’t gotten any triton ear hats. I’ve tried but no luck. I don’t have all of my snarfblatts yet either but I’m focusing on triton right now. I have 4/10 of the tridents.
Those Triton hats are really hit or miss. Sending you some country luck to help you out!!

In my Windows game, I only have 2 Triton ears. TWO! The only good news, is that I could safely Welcome Tia Dalma because I am pretty confident I won't have all the Triton tokens by tomorrow morning.

IOS, is progressing more normally. I need 3 Triton ears.

Scuttle is back on net duty in both games. So I'm down to one Snarfblatt in IOS, and 5 in Windows.

After spending 450 gems on Flounder and Under they Sea, my gem supply really took a hit yesterday, but I’m off to a good start replenishing them today! Got 10 gems for my daily calendar streak and 20 for finishing top 10 (6th) in the trophy mini event. How did everyone else do on the Trophy Mini event?

Also, looks like Under the Seas footprint was larger than recent attractions at 12x12. I like to keep all my item creating buildings/attractions together, so it looks like I’m gonna need to do a little bit of building shuffling before the next building gets released.

Welcoming King Triton now. Guess I will do the 8 hr Sebastian/ Triton task overnight.

To answer @mikegood. I finished 2nd in the trophy mini event. I need to replenish my gems after that 450 gem hit with Flounder/ Under the Sea also.

Finished all my snarfblatts with Scuttle dropping my final net just as Flounder dropped my final Triton item.

I am enjoying this event so far. I really like it when I can spot Flounder in the water around the Kingdom...sent him there before he was leveled up enough to collect Triton item.

@Haley R. What kind of band are you in?

Welcoming King Triton now. Guess I will do the 8 hr Sebastian/ Triton task overnight.

To answer @mikegood. I finished 2nd in the trophy mini event. I need to replenish my gems after that 450 gem hit with Flounder/ Under the Sea also.

Finished all my snarfblatts with Scuttle dropping my final net just as Flounder dropped my final Triton item.

I am enjoying this event so far. I really like it when I can spot Flounder in the water around the Kingdom...sent him there before he was leveled up enough to collect Triton item.

@Haley R. What kind of band are you in?
I play the drums in a rock band. We play covers of songs from bands like Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Beatles, Van Halen, Pearl Jam, bands like that.

I don't have enough gems to get Flounder and Under the sea and I don't feel like paying for them but I probably will. Darn game.

I welcomed Triton a couple of hours ago, but haven't sent him on the 8 hr task. Was hoping to get him to L2 first, if possible. I need one more ear hat to do it, but the drops are terrible. Hope you are all having a good weekend!

How did I do in that trophy event? I don't even want to talk about it... but I can't help it, I need to talk about it...
Last night I was sitting comfortably at #3 and had a good margin from 11th place, there wasn't even a doubt in my mind that I'll not finish in the top 10... So I slept all the way past the deadline at 8AM this morning... And when I woke up, the prompt said I was at #11...
I am not mad at those people who bumped me off the top 10, I am just mad at myself for slacking off right at the end...

Anyway, Triton is almost done with his 8 hour task with Sebastian... I'll let you guys know what happens next...

I was at 12. Not a happy moment, but with being on PT I wasn't about to get up at 5am and try to claw my way back. This happens almost every time.

I just would have liked to replenish my gems. The rest didn’t matter. But none of it mattered enough for me to wake up all night and play so that’s how it goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter