Disney Magic Kingdoms

I've found that if I don't spend any gems during non-event periods, I usually have enough saved up for the next update so I usually don't have to sacrifice my Vanilla Bean Frappuccino. Although, I have all of my parade slots open and it seems like I get about 10 gems a day from that.

I am currently on Day 3 on my Windows game with no gems from parades. And in that game I'm still 97 gems short of buying Under the Sea. It comes down to how often you play. Windows, when I'm on vacation, I am only checking in sometimes only twice a day, and some vacations I can't play at all for several days. So I'm running fewer parades, upgrading fewer characters, can't get my daily 2 gems from ads. So that's why I say, "even saving all your gems, it may not be enough." Super dedicated phone players, can probably always collect enough.

Seriously, I still need 6 more stupid hats. My drop rate has been horrific for this one. And I dont really want to buy the flounder bundle, but it is really hard without enough gems to get him, especially when I send Sebastian and Sully out repeatedly and they both come back with nothing :/
I didn't use any money just kept trying over and over. Just keep trying you'll get it!

Just hit the time wall and waiting for Ursula to unlock. Collecting for Triton definitely felt a lot slower and I suspect it will be the same for Ursula and Ariel. Just remember we have over 13 days left in the event, no need to panic yet.

Sebastian - 5 ready for 6
Scuttle - 5 ready for 6
Eric - 4 ready for 5
Triton - 4, need 2 more hats to be ready for 5
Flounder - 4 ready for 5

37k EC and 140 clams

I think I’ll keep everyone their current level. I just started welcoming Tia Dalma and once she is done I don’t think I’ll have enough time to level up Triton and collect all his tokens before Ursula unlocks.

I am currently on Day 3 on my Windows game with no gems from parades. And in that game I'm still 97 gems short of buying Under the Sea. It comes down to how often you play. Windows, when I'm on vacation, I am only checking in sometimes only twice a day, and some vacations I can't play at all for several days. So I'm running fewer parades, upgrading fewer characters, can't get my daily 2 gems from ads. So that's why I say, "even saving all your gems, it may not be enough." Super dedicated phone players, can probably always collect enough.
Well, about a month ago I threw down almost a hundred gems to open the 5th parade slot, as everyone swore up and down it was worth it. My luck has NOT improved. I'm a dedicated phone player. My happiness is always ecstatic, and I run the parade at least twice a day. Players boasting they get 10 gems a day? Ha. I'm lucky if I get 10 gems a WEEK.

Very odd event for me I did not get Eric, the parade float, under the sea or Flounder and I am now waiting for 2 plus days for Ursula

Add in the fact that I had all the forks and pipes before Triton was released and Im not sure which character to use my gems on I have 400 and I am debating between Flounder and under the sea Dont care about Eric but I guess I could get him AND under the sea

Well, about a month ago I threw down almost a hundred gems to open the 5th parade slot, as everyone swore up and down it was worth it. My luck has NOT improved. I'm a dedicated phone player. My happiness is always ecstatic, and I run the parade at least twice a day. Players boasting they get 10 gems a day? Ha. I'm lucky if I get 10 gems a WEEK.

I have the same luck as you. I only have 3 parade spots open. I seem to rarely receive gems, but since so many say they get so many gems from their parades, I decided to track my parade gem drop rate.

I have received 9 parade gem drops in the last 4.5 weeks....so like you said, roughly 2 drops (10 gems total) per week. Only once over the last month did I receive a double gem drop.....meaning two out of my three parade floats dropped gems at the same time. So that was the only parade in the last month where I benefitted by running more than one float.

I also keep my happiness at ecstatic, run my parade 2-3 times per day, etc.

So I am freezing at three open parade spots and not spending my gems to open more. Three floats seems to be more than enough with my luck in gem drops.

I hope you get enough gems for Under the Sea. It's pretty cute. I never have very much luck with the gems from watching ads. Seems like they always crash on me. But maybe that's ok...I really don't want to watch the Dragon game teaser again!!

Based on Big Hero 6 character levels required to help collect Baymax tokens
Hiro needed to be 5
Honey Lemon needed 6
Gogo needed 5
Wasabi needed 5
Fred needed 3 or 4 can’t quite remember that one
Yokai needed 3

If they keep similar patterns, Scuttle will need to be 6, Eric 5, Triton 5, Ursula 3. But who knows they may switch it up.
So just to be on the safe side, I need to level up Eric to 4 or 5. I need to catch up with my clams. I only have 90. *panic mode

I have the same luck as you. I only have 3 parade spots open. I seem to rarely receive gems, but since so many say they get so many gems from their parades, I decided to track my parade gem drop rate.

I have received 9 parade gem drops in the last 4.5 weeks....so like you said, roughly 2 drops (10 gems total) per week. Only once over the last month did I receive a double gem drop.....meaning two out of my three parade floats dropped gems at the same time. So that was the only parade in the last month where I benefitted by running more than one float.

I also keep my happiness at ecstatic, run my parade 2-3 times per day, etc.

So I am freezing at three open parade spots and not spending my gems to open more. Three floats seems to be more than enough with my luck in gem drops.
I just opened up my third slot of parade during this event. I had one gem drop yesterday. Seems like that will be the last drop I will encounter for the next few days/weeks. I’m even unlucky because I couldn’t even get a clam out of my TLM float (which is supposed to be uncommon lol).

I hope you get enough gems for Under the Sea. It's pretty cute. I never have very much luck with the gems from watching ads. Seems like they always crash on me. But maybe that's ok...I really don't want to watch the Dragon game teaser again!!
Are you watching using your data? Have you tried playing the videos while on wi-fi?

Have also experienced the vids crashing but mostly it’s because I’m on an area where signal is not that good but once I get connected to wi-fi, it plays. :)

I just opened up my third slot of parade during this event. I had one gem drop yesterday. Seems like that will be the last drop I will encounter for the next few days/weeks. I’m even unlucky because I couldn’t even get a clam out of my TLM float (which is supposed to be uncommon lol).
I recently just opened my third parade slot, too. I get a gem drop maybe once or twice a week. Probably closer to once a week, though.

Parades: for me, when I only had 2-3 slots open, gems hardly dropped. It’s when I opened up the 4th-5th slot that it really started to make a difference. Yes, it costs gems. I save all my gems for events usually, and if I think I have a big enough surplus before the next event, I’ll buy another slot. I opened the 6th slot a few weeks ago and it took me about 6 months to save up for it. And I had a lot of drops as soon as I did that too. Not sure when I’ll ever open the last slot, but I probably will some day. During events gems don’t drop that much, but regular times I’ll usually get a drop every day or every other day.

When I see gems drop during a parade I’ll change up the order on the next parade (usually the same floats just move them around). I know this probably has no affect on the game at all, but I have had runs where I get gems on every single parade 2-3 days in a row when I do this lol

Parades: for me, when I only had 2-3 slots open, gems hardly dropped. It’s when I opened up the 4th-5th slot that it really started to make a difference. Yes, it costs gems. I save all my gems for events usually, and if I think I have a big enough surplus before the next event, I’ll buy another slot. I opened the 6th slot a few weeks ago and it took me about 6 months to save up for it. And I had a lot of drops as soon as I did that too. Not sure when I’ll ever open the last slot, but I probably will some day. During events gems don’t drop that much, but regular times I’ll usually get a drop every day or every other day.

When I see gems drop during a parade I’ll change up the order on the next parade (usually the same floats just move them around). I know this probably has no affect on the game at all, but I have had runs where I get gems on every single parade 2-3 days in a row when I do this lol
I'm saving up for my fourth slot right now. My 10-day daily reward is 40 gems and I'm almost there so I'll have enough to unlock the fourth parade slot soon.

I only have 3 slots for the parade open. I used up my gems to get Under the Sea (or whichever LM one it was that cost gems). I will try and save up but I would like to buy the LM float before opening up another spot.

Trying to get enough clams to level Sebastian to 5. I was on vacation so I got behind a bit since I didn't have internet to download when it came out.

Am I the only one annoyed with Nani running around like a lunatic? That's the only action I have for her and she is hard to tap on since she runs around like her head got cut off.

Am I the only one annoyed with Nani running around like a lunatic? That's the only action I have for her and she is hard to tap on since she runs around like her head got cut off.

I feel bad that she is running around looking for Lilo and I know she will never find her :)

LOL will try to use your technique on switching the floats’ positions. Wouldn’t hurt. :P Got a gem drop again from the parade today, btw. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!