Disney Magic Kingdoms

Is the delay in mini challenge rewards normal?

Not usually. But I was wondering about this myself. Typically, once the "event" is over, the rewards are provided. Before I went into a meeting, I was very much locked into getting 4th. Even if people suddenly did things, I would probably have ended in top 10. But no rewards received so far.

Not usually. But I was wondering about this myself. Typically, once the "event" is over, the rewards are provided. Before I went into a meeting, I was very much locked into getting 4th. Even if people suddenly did things, I would probably have ended in top 10. But no rewards received so far.
Strange. I had noticed it on the last few for mine. Here 30+ minutes later and it still hasn’t arrived.

Cruise ships are definitely the exception to the rule. What's nice, though, is that you can often get internet included as a package 'perk' if you watch for deals. This is still insane because the technology is there, but the cruise companies choose to nickle and dime their guests. DCL is already WAY way way overpriced by hundreds if not a thousand dollars, and yet they choose not to just charge for it as part of a fee included in the price. I've sailed them once, and now each time I book a cruise, I check their pricing and find far better deals on any other line. Never again, Disney. You just aren't worth it. Biggest crooks on the high seas. Same itinerary on any 9the line for a least a grand less. For that price, I am fine not taking a picture with a kid in a Mickey costume on my first day.

As for my two international trips, both were guided tours aboard luxury motor coaches, and we had free continuous wifi aboard the bus, free at the hotels, and of course, aboard the international flights. I was never out of touch with family, friends, or the world.

When I visit Jamaica every few months, my cell phone carrier allows me to connect the the local Digicel service for free so I am able to use their network to send/receive texts and surf the internet for free.

For the itinerary we chose I couldn't actually find another one just like it. And where things were substituted it was to places we weren't nearly as interested in seeing. So yeah, DCL is expensive, but we don't take trips like this one very often, and we had the best time ever, so it's all good. Totally agree with you on the wifi - for what we paid it should be included. I needed to be able to contact my mom pretty much every day on this trip to check on her and I just called from land most days, and then we used an AT&T cruise package on my cell for the 3 sea days. Texting was unlimited, I had at least an hour of calls included, but no wifi. The plan was to buy it, but it just didn't seem worth it.

I did surprisingly well on this challenge, considering I didn't start it until the day before it ended. 1st place, 25 gems are mine! Oh, and a stupid pond from the chest. I did get the pop up with the awards right away.

This might be dumb but what’s a tower challenge?

Not dumb at all. If I could even try to explain it I would. I'm hoping someone here can help. But basically it's a mini game within the game where you send out certain characters that they choose to do things, and you can earn stuff like characters if you collect what you need in the time they give us. There was one in August to get Christopher Robin. Did you play that one?

First world problem... I am done with the BH6 characters and desperately want to level my Pirates up to 10 so I can send them home for good... but I have 3 LM characters also waiting to level up. I guess they need to go first. I want another pedestal.

Not dumb at all. If I could even try to explain it I would. I'm hoping someone here can help. But basically it's a mini game within the game where you send out certain characters that they choose to do things, and you can earn stuff like characters if you collect what you need in the time they give us. There was one in August to get Christopher Robin. Did you play that one?
Oh okay yes I played that one, but I wasn’t able to get Christopher Robin. I don’t think I was even close. I got rabbit but I think that was it.

First world problem... I am done with the BH6 characters and desperately want to level my Pirates up to 10 so I can send them home for good... but I have 3 LM characters also waiting to level up. I guess they need to go first. I want another pedestal.

Congrats on finishing your BH6 characters! :thumbsup2 Mine are all ready for level 10, but I’ve been finishing of my Pirates first. After my Tia finish’s in 7 hours, I’m down Davy who I will start before bed. Also collected my final Michael Darling piece this morning, so I might finish max him before I turn to the BH6 characters.

Depends on what level your tLM characters are at (mine are 6, 6, 5, 8, 6, 8, 6) It I try leveling 1 or 2 of them off before I start my 24 hour ones. That way I’m a always have at least one tLM character I can collect for.

Congrats on finishing your BH6 characters! :thumbsup2 Mine are all ready for level 10, but I’ve been finishing of my Pirates first. After my Tia finish’s in 7 hours, I’m down Davy who I will start before bed. Also collected my final Michael Darling piece this morning, so I might finish max him before I turn to the BH6 characters.

Depends on what level your tLM characters are at (mine are 6, 6, 5, 8, 6, 8, 6) It I try leveling 1 or 2 of them off before I start my 24 hour ones. That way I’m a always have at least one tLM character I can collect for.

Yes, I want to keep them going in terms of collecting so I'm going to have to slow down the pirates for now. My Michael Darling is finished already, but I'm still collecting for C. Robin who is at 9. Just want to clean up my game before the next thing starts!

Shoot! I just realized that if we have a tower event coming out than that means we are likely getting an update to the game. While I usually don’t mind updates, I have a feeling that they will move tLM characters from the top of the character page, to the bottom. While I understand why they do that, It’s so much easier when a group of characters needing leveling are at the top and I really hate scrolling to the bottom tab to find them.

The game really needs to add a tab somewhere, ideally the top of the character page, that puts all of the characters your still collecting for in its own tab. I’d find that so much more convenient than how it works now.

Oh my gosh! I got the Pirate Goofy costume! I didn't really try very hard on this mini-event (focused on trying to level up characters - still so many to go!), but I must have waited long enough to get on a board with a lot of pretty inactive players.

Do you have enough clams to level all 3 of them in a row? I end up alternating, because I don't actually have the clams to do them all at once. And so I use the longer upgrade time to collect more clams. So I do TLM, non TLM, TLM...

Shoot! I just realized that if we have a tower event coming out than that means we are likely getting an update to the game. While I usually don’t mind updates, I have a feeling that they will move tLM characters from the top of the character page, to the bottom. While I understand why they do that, It’s so much easier when a group of characters needing leveling are at the top and I really hate scrolling to the bottom tab to find them.

The game really needs to add a tab somewhere, ideally the top of the character page, that puts all of the characters your still collecting for in its own tab. I’d find that so much more convenient than how it works now.

That's the thing that bugs me the most. Having to scroll all the way down to get to the characters I can upgrade. Interns, pay attention!

Do you have enough clams to level all 3 of them in a row? I end up alternating, because I don't actually have the clams to do them all at once. And so I use the longer upgrade time to collect more clams. So I do TLM, non TLM, TLM...

I have Triton leveling now. I have enough to level up either Flounder or Sebastian at the moment, but not both. But I may have enough by the time Flounder gets to L8 tonight. All my LM characters are pretty much doing nothing other than hunting for clams.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!