Disney Magic Kingdoms

Does anyone think this next event will include silly villians like Pete, Zurg, or Randall? I haven't gotten them to 10 yet and want to know if I should waste time working on them. (I'm also working on welcoming Gothel, so I have a lot to do as it is)
I don't think I ever use Pete. Can't remember the last time he did anything. Although, it does make me smile to see him playing golf. He is perpetually on a 24 hr vacation in my kingdom. I know Gothel has been useful for happiness, the kids like to have her do her 4 hr task. I almost forgot I have Zurg. He has been living at home in my castle for a very very long time.

I am now officially on board with those who want to be able to level up more than 1 character at a time. The waiting game is exhausting.

Here is my list so far:
Ready to go to 10, just waiting on the castle to be free: Hiro, Yokai, Wasabi, Baymax, John
Ready to go to 9 : Sebastian
Michael lv 7
Elizabeth lv 9
Will lv 9
Jack lv 9
Davy lv 9
Tia lv 9
Barbossa lv 9
Christopher Robin lv 9
Eric lv 8
Scuttle lv 8
Ariel lv 5
Triton lv 6
Ursula lv 7
Flounder lv 8

All of my PotC are almost ready to go to 10. I'm going to have a huge line of characters waiting to go to the castle for their 24hr level ups.

I have pretty much had my LM characters working on clams non-stop. The non-LM characters have been supplying the LM tokens, but it is going really slowly for Ariel, Ursula and Triton. The non-LM characters have done pretty good for Sebastian, Flounder, Eric and Scuttle drops.

Really glad the Tower Challenge will begin soon. I need something to take my mind off of waiting for 24hr level ups and collecting clams. Kinda tedious...

Has anyone had a problem with their level/star counter? I hit level 60 about a month ago and my star has stopped filling in as I play. Surely by now I should see some fill in that star.

Ken

Has anyone had a problem with their level/star counter? I hit level 60 about a month ago and my star has stopped filling in as I play. Surely by now I should see some fill in that star.

Ken

I never pay attention to this thing, but since you posted I checked. I'm also at 60 with no movement. And it's been a long time since I hit 60. Maybe they are dropping the whole level thing since it's pretty meaningless?

I never pay attention to this thing, but since you posted I checked. I'm also at 60 with no movement. And it's been a long time since I hit 60. Maybe they are dropping the whole level thing since it's pretty meaningless?

I believe 60 is the max level. I currently hit 57 a week or two ago and my star is filling.

Also, HOW DARE you say leveling is pretty meaningless!?!?! >:( I think I got a WHOPPING 1 gem and 1750 magic! :thumbsup2

I would believe that 60 is the highest but there is someone on the Lifetime Visitor Leaderboard with 61. The plot thickens.

Speculation for the new character is that it's the Mayor from NBC. I thought maybe the Instagram teaser was hinting at the Headless Horseman,but whatever.

Woke up to a “new event coming soon” graphic on the bottom of my screen, tapping it brought up the tower challenge preview screen. Starts next Thursday.

Speculation for the new character is that it's the Mayor from NBC. I thought maybe the Instagram teaser was hinting at the Headless Horseman,but whatever.

saw someone comment on the Facebook post: " I think it's a Tower challenge with Jafar, Oogie Boogie and the Queen of Hearts and The Mayor from The Nightmare Before Christmas as the new addition and Final Prize." ... and then Disney Magic Kingdoms responded with "Maaaaaybe :)"

If that is true, that means Aladdin, TNBC, and Alice are the IPs that would be used

I haven't been the best at leveling up characters until I learned on the last Tower Challenge that higher levels meant higher returns... Any suggestions on who to focus on leveling up in the days leading up to this next challenge.

I haven't been the best at leveling up characters until I learned on the last Tower Challenge that higher levels meant higher returns... Any suggestions on who to focus on leveling up in the days leading up to this next challenge.
I'm about to watch the livestream now, so I'll let you know

Per the livestream - it is another Tower Challenge -with the Mayor from TNBC being the new character (and he is not a 5th character to TNBC set, but a 2nd set with just him)

Content can be downloaded on Tuesday and event starts on Thursday - and will include Halloween themed decorations in the park

The big new thing is that the featured collection for each stage of the Tower Challenge has to be unlocked to do battle by completing quests for that character set (so until you can still attack the queen but not "full power")

Some screen shot - the Tower Challenge page with the featured character greyed out, the Mayor, and the new concessions and some decorations.

TNBC Tower Challenge 1.jpg
TNBC Tower Challenge 2.jpg
TNBC Tower Challenge 3.jpg

Okay my friend, so here's the deal. They didn't say who all is going to be available.

To the best of my memory, it was Mickey and Pals, Cinderella, Toy Story, Monsters Inc. (I think), Wall-E, Zootopia, and then there's always the featured collection. This time it's Aladdin, Alice in Wonderland and Nightmare Before Christmas, with the Mayor as the new character.

Here's the deal. They've made it MORE DIFFICULT (I think it's a money grab personally). You can't USE the featured collection until you UNLOCK the feature collection by defeating Maleficent and said villain of the featured collection with little quests at the start of each chapter.

Good luck to everyone!

Just got back from the livestream,along with seeing the usual complaints and gimme gimmes. No spoilers,but it did confirm what I previously said. Seriously,though,what is wrong with people?!Saw one complaint about how The Incredibles apparently was never released(fyi,that chest promo is currently going on).

Update is live Tuesday, event Thursday

MAJOR CHANGE: When the challenge begins, the featured collection (NBC) will be locked until completing the event quest line.

New character is The Mayor.

Must have at least unlocked Mickey’s Pirate costume to access the event.

Chests got a cosmetic update.
Main Street is decorated for fall.

I really really try not to spend real $ on this game (caved with tLM because I just had to have Flounder&Eric) so I'm very slim on special event characters... Guess its time to make sure all the core story line characters are as ready as possible since I struggled with keeping enough of those hot cocoa/coffee cups around to rotate between 2-3 of the special characters a day.

Thanks for all of the Tower Challenge info. I wasn't able to watch it. Glad they added the Mayor. Since he is lonely on his own character page, I have hopes to see the kids join him one day.

Oh well, not going to get anywhere with this next challenge as I don't have Jafar, Oogie Boogie or the Queen of Hearts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter