Disney Magic Kingdoms

I had a bunch of NBC and aladdian characters ready to level up to 10 and now I have to collect more for them? That ticks me off
For the first time, I feel like giving Gameloft that middle finger... This is utterly ridiculous...they did this to all NBC, Aladdin, and AIW characters. Most of those characters in my game are still in 9s and 8s and were ready to level before the update. Now they need double and triple the amount of tokens.

I'm going to give you one example here, Mad Hatter from Level 9 to Level 10 before the update requires 20/20/20, after the update he needs 50/70/60... This is unacceptable...

Last edited:
I'm glad all of those characters are at 10 for me. I would be ticked too if I had them all ready to be levelled up and now they require more items.

For the first time, I feel like giving Gameloft that middle finger... This is utterly ridiculous...they did this to all NBC, Aladdin, and AIW characters. Most of those characters in my game are still in 9s and 8s and were ready to level before the update. Now they need double and triple the amount of tokens.

I'm going to give you one example here, Mad Hatter from Level 9 to Level 10 before the update requires 20/20/20, after the update he needs 50/70/60... This is unacceptable...

Sadly, this is not the first time they have done this with an update and it makes no sense for them to do it. :confused3 Luckily I have all those characters and the ones for previous updates already maxed so it doesn’t effect me. If they did it to BH6 characters, I would have been there with you.

I think an update to the update may be coming. If they can't do things server side. Things I've noticed in my Windows game...

1. There was a new message about a new Microsoft Account login changing. On the options screen it now shows 3 things. Facebook, MSN, and now Microsoft Account. Really hope there won't be any problems...

2. Flounder's Porthole Token now shows a picture of a Snarfblatt. If they want to change the look of the token, whatever...but it's not a PORTHOLE! So change the name too.

3. As previously mentioned, chests are giving out tokens greater than the number you have. So now I have 32/30 porthole/snarfblats. But it also gave me a Prickly Pear...All my Jungle Book characters are maxed out. Methinks someone messed up their "IF statement" for a check if you already have max items. And my IOS game just gave me a Monsters Inc Scream canister!

I'm starting to think this is because I don't have the premium characters (Boo and King Louie). And that is super annoying. Because now the chests are going to spit out items I can do nothing with, because it's not like I'm going to be able to get those characters anytime soon because all my gems go to barely keeping up with events.

4. The task for Hiro+Baymax to earn Baymax Chips now says Baymax has to be in his Classic costume. Previously, I have had Baymax running around with his armor and still able to earn the chip. Technically, it says...COSTUMES.STR_EQUIP_BAYMAX_BASIC

Last edited:

Someone must have already mentioned this but I'm not scrolling through pages and pages of posts to check. Holy crap, Toy Story Midway Mania is HUGE. Just when I had every attraction out, I now need to start packing stuff away again. Thanks for no new land, interns. Dummies.

I also just noticed that Mickey has a new task, 20 seconds long... very odd

Attachments

• 960024C9-F72F-4AB6-8B96-0AC117058FA3.jpeg
    960024C9-F72F-4AB6-8B96-0AC117058FA3.jpeg
    127.3 KB · Views: 13
Are those heart chest tokens for Davy Jones?I got one in the silver chest this morning and don't know what it's for.

3. As previously mentioned, chests are giving out tokens greater than the number you have. So now I have 32/30 porthole/snarfblats. But it also gave me a Prickly Pear...All my Jungle Book characters are maxed out. Methinks someone messed up their "IF statement" for a check if you already have max items. And my IOS game just gave me a Monsters Inc Scream canister!

This one was mentioned in the Release Notes:

Enchanted Chest Token Drops
You will now be able to continue collecting tokens from chests even if the character is ready to level up; when you have enough tokens to level up a character to max level, those tokens will no longer be available.

I imagine the tokens used for multiple characters would be the sum of all of the characters needed to max out them all at L10.

I'm never going to get Primeval Whirl in my Windows game. Every time I get enough to buy it, they release a new attraction. I am at 30,464. And this is after "saving" all my elixir because Davy Jones was able to collect all the pirate fabric. Meanwhile in my IOS game, I had to use elixir to get all the fabric, I have all the attractions so far and I'm at 23K.
I'm having the same issue! Still need Primeval Whirl, Minnie's pirate fabric, The Magic Carpets of Aladdin... and now Toy Story Mania. 19.6k hopefully I can hit 30k soon - though now I have to decide between Primeval Whirl and Toy Story. Hopefully someone else buys it before me and can put on here what (if anything) it's helpful for - trophies, tokens, etc.

You will now be able to continue collecting tokens from chests even if the character is ready to level up; when you have enough tokens to level up a character to max level, those tokens will no longer be available.

I imagine the tokens used for multiple characters would be the sum of all of the characters needed to max out them all at L10.

I know that it’s a new feature. But I’m getting tokens for character groups I already have all the characters maxed out at 10. Except for the Premium characters I don’t even have.

Someone must have already mentioned this but I'm not scrolling through pages and pages of posts to check. Holy crap, Toy Story Midway Mania is HUGE. Just when I had every attraction out, I now need to start packing stuff away again. Thanks for no new land, interns. Dummies.

Come on @supernova, don’t become one of those pathetic players who constantly complain about lack of land! As many of you are aware and I always say, land is not that important, layout of your kingdom is irrelevant and just put your unneeded attractions away. I’ll just never understand why players complain about land? :confused3

On the one hand I like this - I'm the sort of person that's terrible at leveling up because I don't want to be working on a million different tokens at once, and this will allow me to max out all my tokens for the next level before I level up. On the other hand I hate this because it will slow down the amount of useless stuff that I get to feed to Merlin for elixir - and there are still so many things I don't have yet from his shop, plus the new Toy Story Mania!! Ughhh

Oh, and the whole making tokens required for levels on characters increase is just cruel!!! I now have to collect for a few characters I had ready for the next level before the darn update. I hate trying to get tokens for non-event characters during an event. Grrrrrrr

Come on @supernova, don’t become one of those pathetic players who constantly complain about lack of land! As many of you are aware and I always say, land is not that important, layout of your kingdom is irrelevant and just put your unneeded attractions away. I’ll just never understand why players complain about land? :confused3

THANK YOU!I've been saying the same thing for ages!

Remember that there is a difference between having the room and not. Until now, we had the room to fit everything out. With the addition of this new building, we don't. But hey, at least the treasure chests look different. Because that's really important. Although I do actually like how the character tokens now disappear from the game screen much more quickly without the usual endless bouncing.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter