Disney Magic Kingdoms

Question for my fellow Magic Kingdom players...

I’ve been playing this game from day 1, but it’s now becoming somewhat less enchanting to play, perhaps even a bit of a chore. Can anyone tell me what happens to my progress to date if I delete the app from my iPad? I won’t just stop playing if I keep the app installed as it’s a habit now, so I thought I’d delete the app but would hate to lose all the characters that I’ve earned, (giving birth was easier than collecting for some of these characters)!

Feedback is welcomed for this non technologically savvy player :rolleyes1

If you have the game connected through Facebook or Gamecenter,you won't lose your data. All you have to do,if you want to play it again at a later date,is just reinstall it and retrieve your data when prompted.(It may take a little bit when you restart the game,but it does give you the option).

And then complain about how unattainable the characters you missed out on are when you return.

If you have the game connected through Facebook or Gamecenter,you won't lose your data. All you have to do,if you want to play it again at a later date,is just reinstall it and retrieve your data when prompted.(It may take a little bit when you restart the game,but it does give you the option).
Great thanks! Sounds easy ;)

Is anyone getting fabric from Classic Mickey’s “Whistle to Work”?
I feel like I’ve sent him on this four hour quest like a dozen times, and not one single fabric.

I feel like I’ve sent him on this four hour quest like a dozen times, and not one single fabric.

In my game without Steamboat Willie, I only have 2. It's been very slow going.

The game where I have the attraction, the attraction is doing pretty well at drops. I have 5 classic and 4 button. But Mickey tasks has only dropped fabric, once I think.

Those who have gotten SW from a chest... did you tap randomly? Or did you try to watch for it to come up and tap it?
I have one that will be ready tomorrow and was just thinking about it while reading here.

I've gotten it every time I've sent him to do it, but I have no use for the fabric because I won't be getting SW.

Once so far. It's pretty annoying that he only has ONE task in his classic outfit and it doesn't produce anything. About ready to drop the quest for Minnie and Pete.

Those who have gotten SW from a chest... did you tap randomly? Or did you try to watch for it to come up and tap it?
I have one that will be ready tomorrow and was just thinking about it while reading here.
I closed my eyes, waited for a few seconds, and tapped. While maintaining hope the whole time for something good haha

Nope, I haven't gotten any so far - very frustrating, as I am not buying chests to try for the attraction, but honestly if I don't get Minnie or Pete's costumes it's not going to be a huge deal. But it is annoying to just have a character not come back with anything so often.

Mickey hasn’t collected a fabric for me yet.

My drop rates for Triton and Ariel have been awful too. 2 Triton ear hats and about 15 or 16 of each Ariel token left to max them out, plus 171 more clams. My drop rates for the mayor have actually been better than for the TLM characters.

Since I'll likely never get Steamboat Willie (I stil don't have the now useless Ice Rink) I don't care that Mickey has only brought back one fabric in 3 days of trying. As for the mayor, I would imagine he will be at level 10 by next Halloween, so I'll be patient for that as well.

Honestly it appears that the final pick is predetermined so it doesn’t matter. Do whatever you feel will get you the best chance.

Speaking about chests, does anyone else have a tendency to miss seeing what that final item is because the chest screen closes to quickly after you choose it? When I play on my phone my thumb usually covers that spot and by the time I move it there’s a good chance the screen is already gone.

I know people were saying Donald’s tokens were hard to get and they were until I get chip and dale to a certain level. They have been successful giving me one of his tokens every time they finish their 8 hr task. It will still take awhile but it’s a lot better than the 12 hrs with no success from other characters.

Reddit group is wondering if the Princess dressing room thingy is actually permanent content. Because they said more Princesses would get casual outfits later. So then that would still be 3 regular event attractions and 1 premium, plus the dressing room.

Also, someone spotted that the Float is doing the Konami code. Old school gamers will get the reference.

The "Konami code" was also King Candy's code for getting into his safe/the code room in the first Wreck it Ralph movie
115-wreck-n.jpg

definitely gotten a few - haven't tracked how often but at least a couple of times

Granted, I don't have SW attraction so it does me no good as can't start working on the other fabric with out it ... and given I still don't have Bambi's Ice Rink I am not expecting to get SW anytime soon

I closed my eyes, waited for a few seconds, and tapped. While maintaining hope the whole time for something good haha

Same here. Since the ones we purchase all seemed to be predetermined, I've stopped looking when I tap. I bought a chest yesterday evening when someone else mentioned they got lucky and got the SW attraction. Closed my eyes and tapped, and I likewise got lucky and got the SW attraction.

Do we know which character set will be helping with this event? I thought I saw a couple different sets mentioned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter