Disney Magic Kingdoms

I have Niceland and everything, and STILL only have 10 of Jasmine's comfy fabrics. Cindy tends to drop them fairly regularly but Ralph and Spamley have yet to drop one. Goooooooooooood grief.

I know this is off topic, but I hope you understand how happy this new addition to my office desk makes me. Where Disney dropped the ball, VistaPrint came through in spades.
View attachment 368557
HAHAHA!!! That's awesome! Medusa always cracked us up. My sister and I used to quote The Rescuers all the time. And despite being kinda low class, I feel like she and Cruella de Vil would have been good friends. And you're right, there needs to be more merch. I, for one, would support a bumper sticker that reads, "OUT OF THE WAY YOU ROADHOG!"

Checking in with my standings:

Finally got the last piece of fabric for Jasmine's outfit at around noon, so she is now on her 8 hour task to get the first lamp token for Vanellope. Looks like we welcome Vanellope after Belle and before Ariel, so maybe that's when the second round of tasks will open?.

Ralph (ready for 7)
Calhoun 4
Spamley (ready for 5)
Yesss (ready for 4)
81,505 event currency
21,397,436 magic

Leaving for WDW in four days and haven't packed a thing. Eh, that's what Saturday is for.
Have a fab time!

I have Niceland. It can drop Jasmine's fabric but it's not. I have the same exact number that I had last night when I went to sleep. And I've been sending out my characters regularly. I don't like the luck element in this game and I'm pretty bored with it at the moment. So, no, I don't think it was worth the gems for it.

I've been slacking a lot this event too. Toooooooo busy in nursing school and just haven't felt like playing as much lol

I hit the shank timewall, but still working on Jasmine's costume. I have 17/20 glitched fabric and only 7/20 comfy fabric. I feel like my drop rates have been 50/50 for the comfy fabric I just haven't been checking enough to get them every time. I'm glad I can continue the WIR story line tomorrow and hopefully finish Jasmine's costume tomorrow or Friday.

I only have 48.5k EC so I am definitely slacking in that area. I dont usually have a ton left over after the events though, the most extra I have had is 20k.

all character wise:
22/40 wifi
Ralph - level 6
Calhoun - level 3 (ready)
Spamley - level 4 (ready)
Yesss - level 3 (ready)
Mayor - level 3 (only have 9/15 hats)
Wasabi - currently leveling up to 10
Sebastian - level 8
Scuttle - level 7 (ready)
Ariel - level 7 (ready, but staying there until she doesn't take EC)
Eric - level 7 (ready)
Triton - level 8
Flounder - level 8
Ursula - level 7 (ready)

My collecting for the nonevent characters has slowed drastically during this event. ugh. I took Jack and Sally off mayor token duties so they can collect EC. Same for all TLM characters, so Ariel is the only one collecting shells. It's taking a long while to get enough shells to level them up.

HAHAHA!!! That's awesome! Medusa always cracked us up. My sister and I used to quote The Rescuers all the time. And despite being kinda low class, I feel like she and Cruella de Vil would have been good friends. And you're right, there needs to be more merch. I, for one, would support a bumper sticker that reads, "OUT OF THE WAY YOU ROADHOG!"
Wise beyond your years. I salute you.

Ugh,2 ear tokens away from Yesss on Windows,and once I get caught up storyline wise,I'm going to abandon my iOS game once and for all. I'm sick of putting up with a weak charge. However,it means losing all the premium characters I have. I don't know I'm going to get through the event in these next 15 days,if I can at least get the Princesses and Vanellope,I'd be happy.

I have Niceland. It can drop Jasmine's fabric but it's not. I have the same exact number that I had last night when I went to sleep. And I've been sending out my characters regularly. I don't like the luck element in this game and I'm pretty bored with it at the moment. So, no, I don't think it was worth the gems for it.

I’m also really getting annoyed with the “luck” aspect of the game! Every rarity (uncommon, rare, Epic, etc.) level should have a fixed %, and it should be uniform. So, for example, If rare items had a 50% rate, EVERY PLAYER, should have a 50% drop rate. They could still make them “drop randomly”, but over X period of time (daily, 3 days, weekly?) it should be 50% for EVERY PLAYER!

Ugh,2 ear tokens away from Yesss on Windows,and once I get caught up storyline wise,I'm going to abandon my iOS game once and for all. I'm sick of putting up with a weak charge. However,it means losing all the premium characters I have. I don't know I'm going to get through the event in these next 15 days,if I can at least get the Princesses and Vanellope,I'd be happy.

Have you tried contacting GameLoft to see if you can somehow transfer your iOS game to windows? Not sure if it's even possible, or you would want to, but it really should be an option, if it isn’t.

Last edited:
I’m also really getting annoyed with the “luck” aspect of the game! Every rarity (uncommon, rare, Epic, etc.) level should have a fixed %, and it should be uniform. So, for example, If rare items had a 50% rate, EVERY PLAYER, should have a 50% drop rate. They could still make them “drop randomly”, but over X period of time (daily, 3 days, weekly?) it should be 50% for EVERY PLAYER!

They are. Each task is an independent dice roll. Even at 50%, like a coin flip, it’s entirely possible, while improbable, that someone could do a task 10, 20, however many times, that you get heads every time. Because the outcome of flip 1 has no bearing on the outcome of flip 15. Add on top of that we have no info on what rarity has what drop probability.

I had no time to check the game at work today, and was pleasantly surprised to get the last of the comfy fabrics when I got home! I was at like 16/20 last night so drops got a lot better. I'll send Jasmine on her 8 hour task overnight.

Ralph - 6 ready for 7
Calhoun - 4 ready for 5
Spamley - 4 ready for 5
Yesss - 4, need 2 hats to be ready for 5 (this is worse than the comfy fabric drop!!! lol)

60k EC

I will be busy again tomorrow so will not be able to play much. I think I'm still in a good spot though. And we have a last minute trip to DL this weekend before our passes expire, so I'm excited for that!

They are. Each task is an independent dice roll. Even at 50%, like a coin flip, it’s entirely possible, while improbable, that someone could do a task 10, 20, however many times, that you get heads every time. Because the outcome of flip 1 has no bearing on the outcome of flip 15. Add on top of that we have no info on what rarity has what drop probability.

I’m agree and aware of how that works, but like you said there are a lot of variables of how they do it in the game and it would be nice to have some more info on how they do it. It would actually be nice if they let us know what % they set up for all the item difficulties.

All Im saying is that it can be frustrating and feel like it’s becoming more frustrating, seeing people already done with collecting for a character, say Jasmine and being stuck at 12/20 for the day. Don’t get me wrong, have no problems with them being done with Jasmine, or any other character, but it’s annoying knowing their % is much higher than average and/or yours is much lower. Was just trying to find a “better” way to make it more “accurate”. Basing it on my rare 50% rate I used based on no facts whatsoever :rotfl: . Maybe have the game auto-select the next 10 item chances in advance, but alway have 5 of those attempts come back with said item? It would still feel random, but everyone’s % for those 10 job collect attempts would be the same.

Last edited:
My Jasmine may never get her comfy clothes at this rate. Two days of sending characters out regularly I only have 5 fabrics. I even set an alarm during the day so when the time was up I could collect and send out again. This is the first time I have really been frustrated with this game

My Jasmine may never get her comfy clothes at this rate. Two days of sending characters out regularly I only have 5 fabrics. I even set an alarm during the day so when the time was up I could collect and send out again. This is the first time I have really been frustrated with this game

I hear ya! The funny thing is right after I made my previous post, I collected 2 Comfy fabrics so I’m at 15/20. :rotfl:

Also, just realized that we’re at the 1/2 point in the event and think that’s usally the point where it feels like the play hits a wall and turns into a boring chore. Hopefully, the 2 new characters in 12 hours will make things better. :confused3

I'm starting to think that Jasmine doesn't deserve to be comfortable.

Checking in from the other side... still haven’t seen the Scary Woody in person yet. We haven’t gone into that mini land yet.

Barely have been able to play but need 7 more fabric for Jasmine but otherwise ready for Shank.

If you love Disney, you’ve GOT to get yourselves over to Disney in Japan. It will blow your mind ten times over and then do it all again and again.

Checking in from the other side... still haven’t seen the Scary Woody in person yet. We haven’t gone into that mini land yet.

Barely have been able to play but need 7 more fabric for Jasmine but otherwise ready for Shank.

If you love Disney, you’ve GOT to get yourselves over to Disney in Japan. It will blow your mind ten times over and then do it all again and again.
I would LOVE to go!!!!...Not likely, but I'd love to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!